What's new

Injustice 2 - Introducing Catwoman!

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
As promised yesterday, here's the new Catwoman gameplay trailer for Injustice 2.

In the trailer we can see new strings, special moves and super for Selina, as well as snippets of gameplay from Harley, Poison Ivy and Batman.
Enjoy:

Ya better be ready for the best Catwoman player to return to Injustice 2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@GGA Max
@16 Bit
@Pig Of The Hut
@EMPR_MURK
@Kinetic Balding1
@Peckapowa
@HomeLee1121
@Skeezer12 (better ready for that b3)

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:
poison ivy gameplay! Cat is legecy which is fine. She was really good in i1. She does have that cat summon which is interesting.

I wonder if that poison ivy is like a from the deep and a low

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I have a feeling that air divekick/catdash move is gear related.

B1 check
F1 check
Catdash check
Low whip check
Evade check
B3 check

Did anyone see her old f3 tho?

Also Ivy's wood tower attack with stance change mace?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
New Cat trait that seems to work like a slow version of Harley's trait

Ex on low whip is new I guess

Mostly just showed off new stage shit

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Looked like there was a few different moves for her (Was that a divekick at 1:04?). Makes me wonder why Superman and Batman didn't seem to be all that different in the beta...Maybe they intentionally left stuff out.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
what interests me most in the vid is that interactable @1.06, VERY interesting if unblockable

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Looks like she has great untechable combos. (Have to see her damage first before we can tell how great that will really be)

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
how similar does she look to IGAU Catwoman? I didn't play, but very curious how much of this is new

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I hope she has an improved d2..hopefully something similar to Wonderwoman's d2 with her whip. Her f3 is yet to be seen or up whip.. love her move set so far.. if that air divekick catdash is a default move ...ooohh man... Her cat stance is back (dd3), f1 b1, b3.... I wouldn't mind if f1 was a mid this time around.