What's new

Injustice 2 - Introducing Catwoman!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
That Kate Kane mention in the intro made me GASP. I know it's a longshot, but Batwoman DLC (Huntress and Batgirl premier skins, too?) would be so lit. I know she's another Batman character but she's great in her own right and one of DC's best heroes right now.

Re: Catwoman, she looks fun but couldn't they have given her claw effects a different color from Cheetah's? Not going to help the 'they're the same' nonsense.

Glad to see that Catwoman's playstyle looks mainly untouched from Injustice 1. The Iris trait/move will probably aid her corner game. I really hope that dive kick isn't gear-related.

It was nice to see some Poison Ivy gameplay--We've seen so little of her since she was introduced. I hope that flail stance change isn't her trait. Poison Ivy's powers lend themselves to a more interesting trait. The player using Poison Ivy seems to be inputting down, down before Poison Ivy pulled the flail out, so maybe it might not be a trait after all?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I love how she stayed as a legacy charactr, I lover her design in IGAU and she looks cool in this one!

I just hope her overhead and low are full-combo punisheable, or F1 becomes a mid again, I think she could become stupid if she kept her IGAU rushdown in this game.

Lokheit

Noob
How dare they make Harley mention the roster of the sirens and not include her best friend Poison Ivy/Pamela???

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
lmaooooooo to those who are mad that she's in the game.. STAY MAD.. just because YOU think she's a "wasted slot" doesn't mean she'll be removed from the game! ^_^!! My main is back and looking better than ever..
THE ONLY THING THATS LOOKING BETTER ABOUT HER IS THAT TIGHT LITTLE ASS SHES GOT. SHE WILL MAKE FOR SOME GOOD FAP MATERIAL FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEEKS, OTHER THAN THAT. SHE A FUCKING WASTE.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
How dare they make Harley mention the roster of the sirens and not include her best friend Poison Ivy/Pamela???
Is it a reference to the movie they have planned? Is she in that? I honestly don't know but that was my first thought

Lokheit

Noob
They aren't friends in the Injustice U. Wouldn't make a lot of sense.
In the comics they're shown as being best friends.

The season following the swamp thing/trigon event, right before Harley tries to take Shazaam on a date she's shown trying to convince her to do wild things together, when Pamela says she's too bussy and has stuff to do with the city's herbolarium is when Harley gets bored and goes for Shazam.

Is it a reference to the movie they have planned? Is she in that? I honestly don't know but that was my first thought
I think Poison Ivy is supposed to be in there (I've already seen some names dropped to play her, like Megan Fox).

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Catwomen looks good. That fine.

However.....Bruhs and Bruhettes...we still need to address Interactables. With Fates ability to lock them down but still usw them I see unblockable buffed interactables being a problem..and this is coming from a Dr. Fate main.

trufenix

bye felicia
In the comics they're shown as being best friends.
I know, but the game doesn't give a shit about the comics. In the context of Inj2 Harley's on Bat's team, Poison Ivy's on Grodd's.

They'll have special dialogue together I'm sure. MKX had a bunch of trolly non-canon quips too.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt

However.....Bruhs and Bruhettes...we still need to address Interactables. With Fates ability to lock them down but still usw them I see unblockable buffed interactables being a problem..and this is coming from a Dr. Fate main.
1st: there's only one Catwoman.

2nd: can we please try and wait until the game is out until we start to panic about things.

trufenix

bye felicia

Most of the interactibles are blockable.