What's new

Injustice 2: Introducing Brainiac

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Well....a close-mid-long range character, with proyectiles, and tools to get close and also to get away enemies.
Seems balanced :DOGE

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I'm sorry but you guys don't want to play injustice 2 rainbow edition? That sounds fun as fuck

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You

you mean the one on display at 2:00 here, that has hella start up, couldn't combo off a b+3, did dick for damage raw, and only hits right in front of superman? Wow, alert the media.

#alternativefacts
Man you're so clever should give you a big ol' golden star. I was simply informing on what Tortoise was referring to, calm down.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
God damn. I have about 13 characters I want to play in this shit. Brainiac is probably at the top of my list at this point. Only character that could interest me more is Darkseid. I have a feeling Darkseid will get the Goro treatment and be shitty on launch, though. I hope I'm wrong.

One thing I will say is that I don't love Brainiac's voice. He sounds like an old man with some sort of strange lisp. I could see that getting old fast.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I'm just trying to find this sasquatch man. Didn't play the beta, looking for some proof cause I don't see it.
Regardless, if people don't want to play with gear, they don't have to. And it doesn't matter what they're reasoning is, they could just, not want to bother with it. Your argument that people are being anti-fun is super contradictory considering you are in no position to be telling others how to have their fun.

trufenix

bye felicia
Regardless, if people don't want to play with gear, they don't have to. And it doesn't matter what they're reasoning is, they could just, not want to bother with it. Your argument that people are being anti-fun is super contradictory considering you are in no position to be telling others how to have their fun.
I don't. .. like, what? I'm talking about all the ppl who are like, damn that move is sweet, too bad its gear. Like, you can still play with that move. It's not like being gear just erases it off your disc. You can cheat on sweet lady competitive mode on the weekends with a geared alt, nobody will know.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I love how because TYM doesn't want to play gear, nobody is allowed to like gear, and it's already being written off as a trash imba mode, when nobody's even played it yet
No one is saying "nobody is allowed to play it".

Sure, you guys go ahead, couldn't care less.

But expecting people on a site, dedicated to competitive NRS play, to be excited for gear mode with stat buffs turned on is incredibly naive.