What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
A lot more salt than I thought there would be for this reveal. In my opinion, this roster is absolutely amazing. The MK characters don't bother me. I'd rather those be the guest characters than some of the shit I've seen suggested. There's so many characters I'm interested in playing....

- Grodd
- Fate
- Firestorm
- Brainiac
- Manta
- Red Hood
- Cold
- Darkseid
- Atrocitus
- Scarecrow

I'm sure I'm forgetting several, too. I couldn't be happier, personally.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
You guys do realize those silhouettes could be just placeholders right ? They're probably just messing around.
I'm hoping they are placeholders, but come on, you could have used anyone else other than Raiden and Black Manta as Placeholders. Something fishy afoot lol

Apart from the Baraka troll, all the MKX silhouettes were legit. So unless Black Manta is here just to get eaten by Spawn or something, I think we're good to speculate.
Why would they show extremely obvious silhouettes? I get it if they looked blurred or something but 2 of those look extremely clear, I highly doubt they'd make the next characters that they haven't announced that exposed

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You guys do realize those silhouettes could be just placeholders right ? They're probably just messing around.
That would make sense if they were generic silhouettes. But at least two of them are obvious, Manta and Raiden. And the rest of the DLC is for sure going to be revealed in the next 2 weeks, so the guessing keeps the fans occupied until the reveals.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Why would they show extremely obvious silhouettes? I get it if they looked blurred or something but 2 of those look extremely clear, I highly doubt they'd make the next characters that they haven't announced that exposed
We all guessed Bo Rai Cho in about five seconds. He was 100% clear in the silhouette they posted, you didn't even need to brighten the image.

Deakins

Twitch & Youtube: Mr Deakins
There goes my Captain Cold Main then.......

Sub-Zero Ninjutsu here we go!!!!!!!!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
As much as I hate the guest characters for MK games, I love the inclusion of said characters in Injustice. MK's feel, overall, is very comic book-esque as is, IMO. Which is why I like the idea. You'll have a tough time selling me on classic horror movie characters like Jason and Leatherface fitting into an MK game, but MK I feel you could make an actual story and it'd work.

I do agree, though, multiple MK characters is overdoing the guest appearances a little.