What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Multple MK characters and their just the boring poster boy scrub zero with igau scorpion head and raiden? Not even something half interesting like Shao Kahn with hammer accessory piece? Fuck you NRS. The DC picks will have to be perfect to offset this level of anti-hype

At least they snuck a fucking big body and Manta in but god damn this was lame. Not even pissed at Red Hood or Starfire, thats fine. But we just played MK and are sick of it, fuck off with that

I never had much preference in the DLC characters, so I'm glad people got what they wanted. Its still so strange to me though that they would show off two characters with super distinct silhouettes at the end. It kind of ruins the surprise, you know?

Meh, I don't work in marketing, so what do I know.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Though I couldn't give two shakes about Red Hood, or Jason Todd as a character anymore, I fully expected him to be revealed today and I must say...

He looks awesome. Great job on that model guys.

Congrats to all of the fans for 'Hood, Starfire and Subbie as well.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Is it just me, or does Sub-Zero look a little cheap? Something is just off.

Gotta say, I would have rather seen one of the new MKX characters brought over for a cameo. Kotal would fit perfectly in the craziness of the DC world. Cassie would have been fun (clowning on these self-serious pajama men). Subs seems really meh (especially when Captain Cold is in the mix, stealing his gimmick).

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I brightened up the end image, Raiden and Black Manta are obvious. Maybe Shazam to the left of Raiden? Really hard to say.

From left, figures 1 and 7 are impossible to guess. 1 might be a third MK character for all we know. 7 is some big guy in a hood, unless it's Clayface or something.

Figure 3, on the other side of Manta, looks like he's got lil cat ears. Catman or Wildcat? Wildcat would be pretty random. Catman is Deadshot's buddy, so would make more sense, but is still pretty obscure.

Figure 9, to Raiden's right, is clearly a woman. I was thinking Vixen from the hand positioning/shape but brightened up here I'm not so sure. It looks like she has shorts or a trenchcoat on, and something dangling off her waist -- a weapon? A sash or something? If it's a weapon, could be Katana or Cheshire. Wouldn't be stunned if it was Raven to complement Starfire and Cyborg (in which case maybe silhouette 1 is Beast Boy). Could still be Queen Mera but I doubt it.

Two women is less than I hoped for (was hoping to see Vixen AND Mera) but better than MKX at least.