What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

trufenix

bye felicia
Either a super cheeky doomsday reference (shake your body to the ground) or a flash vibration reference. Wouldn't be surprised if Flash and / or WoWo turn up at Evo.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'll take anything. The thirst is real right now for more footage and characters. I'm telling you though if The Ray makes it into this somehow at anypoint I'll flip out. He's my longshot love letter. My love of Ironfist pales in comparison to how hard I'd back that guy. I'm like that dude who was all over Khrome when it comes to The Ray.

I'll get Flash and WW and like it though.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Laura bailey and Phil Lamar are going to be at SDCC. Could be John Stewart(green lantern) and barbara Minerva (cheetah).

trufenix

bye felicia
damn I'm good. Silhouettes are obviously fakes, but I wonder if its signficant that he picked a boy and a girl. Gonna be a rough two weeks.

edit: Oh shit, tom taylor's coming. Wonder if they brought him in for the game or if he's coming back to the comic. Either way, good writing confirmed.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
damn I'm good. Silhouettes are obviously fakes, but I wonder if its signficant that he picked a boy and a girl. Gonna be a rough two weeks.

edit: Oh shit, tom taylor's coming. Wonder if they brought him in for the game or if he's coming back to the comic. Either way, good writing confirmed.
I posted this on the main thread but the silhoutte on the right side looks like Captain Cold new52 design so I think they're not fakes.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Anyone have any idea at all on who is gonna be shown tomorrow? I bet one of them is Wonder Woman but I'm just guessing here.