What's new

Injustcast Episode 3: Thanksgiving, NEC, Crying, Backs Blown Out and More!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Man...

Watch an nfl documentary about how people from other countries are brought up with the idea to move to te states to become an nfl player and/or athlete.

Tell people about it.

Get called racist.

Good to know... Good to know.
And me losing to Sheeva is impossible; I'm just putting myself in a pool with jax, cyrax, and jade players.

Plop

Noob
Big D Thanks for reading out my question. Even though I worded it wrong (I meant have them on as guests, not so much 'team up' per say) it all worked out in the end lol.

Anyway, great show guys. Currently the best podcast out there imo. I think the pre-recorded/edited format just works so much better than the chaotic live stuff that other shows are doing.

Keep up the good work!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I am not aware of all these runningbacks from Kenya in the NFL.. Having been to Africa and seen some people literally living by the side of the road in 1-room homemade tin shacks, I sincerely hope you took the time to show those kids a bit of a good time and some generosity.

Thanksgiving is something you have every year, but it was probably very special for them -- and even as a diehard NFL fan, to me that is more important than football.

If it's holiday time and you're worrying about placing at a game tournament, then count yourself as lucky, because there are plenty of people worrying about how they are going to live and stay safe a day at a time.

Anyway.. Man now I'm emo. I was gonna say how much I love you guys and the show, and now I've gotta say how much I love Pig of the Hut and Big D because clearly Claude and STH are racists.

SO.. Claude VonStroke -- I hope you have the worst Christmas ever -- I hope you get a plaid sweater and two Justin Beiber CD's. And I hope one of the CDs is used. I hope you get last place at NEC and get bodied by Glass Sword (with a baby in the last round).

SwiftTomHanks -- I hope a Kenyan player visiting the East Coast for the holidays bodies the ever living @&^!@ out of your Sektor, causing you to go back to obscurity and seek help for depression and post-fatality-stress syndrome. Matter of fact I hope he plays Sheeva and eliminates you with a Toasty Boost setup.

Pig Of The Hut and Big D.. Thank you for giving me hope in America and mid-tier characters.

I'm still mad at WinterWarz over raffle tickets -- so f him too.

Ok I think that was all.. Happy Holidays everyone :D
Haha. I'm the complete opposite of a racist lol almost all of my friends growing up were black and I helped young mostly black youths for ten years try and get a job after being incarcerated in a juvenile prison. Nothing I said was racist. But thanks for the donation man. We really appreciate it. Should be able to have more storage now.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Haha. I'm the complete opposite of a racist lol almost all of my friends growing up were black and I helped young mostly black youths for ten years try and get a job after being incarcerated in a juvenile prison. Nothing I said was racist. But thanks for the donation man. We really appreciate it. Should be able to have more storage now.
Hey Claude, unless I'm just really dumb, the link to the gmail account isn't working. Help please?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
No time to listen to right now. Just want to know if I get some kabal props?? Just won a local yesterday btw :p