What's new

Injustcast Episode 3: Thanksgiving, NEC, Crying, Backs Blown Out and More!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
proof that warcraft3 is serious business

and i would love to see a genuine american remake of battle royale
(in a perfect world, from the creators of SAW)

Lulzlou

Noob
Just watched this; thanks for the top kabals shout out.
I haven't really leveled up at all. My execution has got better so its the main reason I win more. Kabal is brain dead so I don't need fundamentals.

I'm almost positive I wont be making it to NEC. Sadly I wont have enough to split for a hotel and I refuse to take a free stay again.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
love what you guys were trying to do with the show, but I can't listen anymore, i stopped at 9:50, i understand yer trying to be edgy and i don't give a fuck style, but appreciate what you have, this is for personal reasons of my own, i'm a little sorry that I donated now, that was a fuckin horrible start to what was shaping up to be a classic show in the long run, have fun with it guys but I can't listen to it anymore, be careful the way you word shit, everyone leads different lives and knows and has been affected by different people,

Lame

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
love what you guys were trying to do with the show, but I can't listen anymore, i stopped at 9:50, i understand yer trying to be edgy and i don't give a fuck style, but appreciate what you have, this is for personal reasons of my own, i'm a little sorry that I donated now, that was a fuckin horrible start to what was shaping up to be a classic show in the long run, have fun with it guys but I can't listen to it anymore, be careful the way you word shit, everyone leads different lives and knows and has been affected by different people,

Lame
If its the Kenyan talk then im sorry because obviously we're not being serious in the way you're making it out to be but the other subject I greatly understand and for that im sure we're all truly sorry. He was basically venting about a situation and using the show as an outlet (really for both problems) while not trying to be disturbing or upsetting to anyone but just using the show as an outlet to talk about frustrating events in his week. We wanted to add this section to make it more human i guess but not to upset anyone.

The rest is NEC hype and random movie and such talk

Next week will mostly get back to injustice, NEC recap and no Kenyan talk .

Very sorry to have upset you - Its not our intention to upset people this way, possible w the nec hype..........maybe.....but with that subject we just want to be honest and keep it real

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just watched this; thanks for the top kabals shout out.
I haven't really leveled up at all. My execution has got better so its the main reason I win more. Kabal is brain dead so I don't need fundamentals.

I'm almost positive I wont be making it to NEC. Sadly I wont have enough to split for a hotel and I refuse to take a free stay again.
You better go dude...make it happen

just go early sat and if you make top 8 stay if you dont leave that night maybe?

I love you guys, and I'm touched for the shout outs, truly, but you have no idea the kind of unfathomable weight you've just put on my shoulders for the next week.
So now, if I choke because of you guys, I will personally be handing out slappings with wet rubber gloves to each of you.
HAH good luck :p

all seriousness good luck

proof that warcraft3 is serious business

and i would love to see a genuine american remake of battle royale
(in a perfect world, from the creators of SAW)
Ill facebook him this week

I don't even get a mention during the Kabal talk. Maaaaan my Kabal gets ZERO respect. ZERO!!
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

I dun goofed

Seriously I don goofed here.

I always have your kabals back and i dropped ball here :( and I know i forgot a kitana or two, just waitng for those to say something :(

#On the spot thinking

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter

Lame
If you were offended by anything, I'm sorry that happened and we'll refund your donation. I am NOT trying to be edgy, was just telling exactly what happened to me this week. That part of the show only goes for a little bit then the rest has nothing to do with it. But like I said, I'm sorry that you were offended.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Dude, that Nefarious fucker is the worst... the fucking WORST asshole in the online community! He bitches and sends you hate mail when you do high-damage combos, but if you play any low-tier character against him, you fucking tea bags you. I hate that guy.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Is Kyle coming to NEC? He should keep playing. His fundamentals are unreal.
I don't think so :(

I stand by it, if he played on a consistent basis and took this game as serious as the top 20-30 players do... he would be widely considered one of the top 5 best players of all time and hands down the best Mileena player we would ever see.

The only positive thing about him not playing; is that I don't have to deal with the level of frustration he causes.

Glass Sword

Nobody
SwiftTomHanks
When do I call people by their real name when I don't know them.
Also I might tear up, but I would leave the room before I got to that point. More likely I would just get angry. Once my room mate beat me in Persona 4 Arena 50-0 with Elizabeth vs Naoto. With me being Naoto. I was so pissed. Now I beat him the majority of the time, but that was frustrating.
Pig Of The Hut
Man, I'm on blast lol. At UFGT my alarm was set to the wrong timezone by the way, so that is only partially my fault. Seriously sorry to all those involved with that particular incident. Also did DQ Beats not wake up the night before I was there.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
SwiftTomHanks
When do I call people by their real name when I don't know them.
Also I might tear up, but I would leave the room before I got to that point. More likely I would just get angry. Once my room mate beat me in Persona 4 Arena 50-0 with Elizabeth vs Naoto. With me being Naoto. I was so pissed. Now I beat him the majority of the time, but that was frustrating.
Pig Of The Hut
Man, I'm on blast lol. At UFGT my alarm was set to the wrong timezone by the way, so that is only partially my fault. Seriously sorry to all those involved with that particular incident. Also did DQ Beats not wake up the night before I was there.
After that dog video I just wanted to bring you up somehow lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I am not aware of all these runningbacks from Kenya in the NFL.. Having been to Africa and seen some people literally living by the side of the road in 1-room homemade tin shacks, I sincerely hope you took the time to show those kids a bit of a good time and some generosity.

Thanksgiving is something you have every year, but it was probably very special for them -- and even as a diehard NFL fan, to me that is more important than football.

If it's holiday time and you're worrying about placing at a game tournament, then count yourself as lucky, because there are plenty of people worrying about how they are going to live and stay safe a day at a time.

Anyway.. Man now I'm emo. I was gonna say how much I love you guys and the show, and now I've gotta say how much I love Pig of the Hut and Big D because clearly Claude and STH are racists.

SO.. Claude VonStroke -- I hope you have the worst Christmas ever -- I hope you get a plaid sweater and two Justin Beiber CD's. And I hope one of the CDs is used. I hope you get last place at NEC and get bodied by Glass Sword (with a baby in the last round).

SwiftTomHanks -- I hope a Kenyan player visiting the East Coast for the holidays bodies the ever living @&^!@ out of your Sektor, causing you to go back to obscurity and seek help for depression and post-fatality-stress syndrome. Matter of fact I hope he plays Sheeva and eliminates you with a Toasty Boost setup.

Pig Of The Hut and Big D.. Thank you for giving me hope in America and mid-tier characters.

I'm still mad at WinterWarz over raffle tickets -- so f him too.

Ok I think that was all.. Happy Holidays everyone :D