What's new

Injustcast Episode 3: Thanksgiving, NEC, Crying, Backs Blown Out and More!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
In the third episode of injustcast we talk about thanksgiving day stories, NEC, who is going to cry and who is going to get their back blown out and MUCH more! This is a special 3 hours episode.

You can subscribe via iTunes/podcast app and get the newest episodes for free as soon as they are uploaded! If you would like to donate to injustcast or become a monthly subscriber at the rate of 2 dollars per month please visit injustcast.weebly.com

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/injustcast/id577681383?mt=2

Direct mp3 download here it is: http://injustcast.libsyn.com/injustcast-episode-3

Youtube:

Remember you can ask questions via email at [email protected] those questions will be read first above any others. Thanks everyone for listening and supporting us. We hope you guys enjoy this episode as much as we did making it!

Attachments

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Thanks Claude VonStroke for posting the MP3 link i couldn't get the new episode on itunes. I can't believe i installed itunes hehe. Is there another podcast application any of you know that isn't itunes for windows 8 PC?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Dunno it only shows episode 1 & 2 on my itunes but when i go to itunes website i can see episode 3 but i just can't download it and Clicking on view in itunes takes me to install itunes when i already have it. I will work on it later i haven't used itunes in yrs. Maybe its a windows 8 issue or something. Anyway time to listen to show

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Dunno it only shows episode 1 & 2 on my itunes but when i go to itunes website i can see episode 3 but i just can't download it and Clicking on view in itunes takes me to install itunes when i already have it. I will work on it later i haven't used itunes in yrs. Maybe its a windows 8 issue or something. Anyway time to listen to show
If you click subscribe you don't have to deal with any of that. It will just download the newest episodes as they are released to the podcast section in your itunes.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
In the third episode of injustcast we talk about thanksgiving day stories, NEC, who is going to cry and who is going to get their back blown out and MUCH more! This is a special 3 hours episode.

You can subscribe via iTunes/podcast app and get the newest episodes for free as soon as they are uploaded! If you would like to donate to injustcast or become a monthly subscriber at the rate of 2 dollars per month please visit injustcast.weebly.com

Direct mp3 download here it is: http://traffic.libsyn.com/injustcast/injustcastep3final.mp3

Youtube:

Remember you can ask questions via email at [email protected] those questions will be read first above any others. Thanks everyone for listening and supporting us. We hope you guys enjoy this episode as much as we did making it!
Link this too

injustcast (direct download for iOS users)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/injustcast/id577681383?mt=2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This Episode is jam packed with all sorts of

Blow ups
crying talk
predictions
nec
superlatives
Warcraft3
Kenya shoutouts
Cold turkeys
top 10 kits
top 10 kabals
etc
etc
etc

Enjoy

Tolkeen

/wrists
Just thought I would do the work for everyone that listens to the entire podcast.

Hunger Games:
Movie - 2012
Book - 2008

Battle Royale:
Movie - 2000
Book - 1999

Surviving the Game:
Movie - 1994
Short Story ("The Most Dangerous Game/The Hounds Of Zaroff") - 1924

The greatest acting Gary Busey and Ice-T have ever done.

+1 to Pig for seeing and remembering this movie!

Claude VonStroke would you like me to resend the questions I sent that didn't get answered so you don't have to go back through the thread, and the old emails?
And I will definitely do my best to send at least one good question a week for you guys, assuming I don't run out of good questions.