What's new

Info about who is on whos side from mobile game

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I wouldn't. Shes not that popular.

Plus, shes referenced in GAs movelist, which reduced her chances.
I don't see how that hurts her chances. And she is popular-ish, especially out of all the females we don't have so far.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Ivy's a pretty marketable female DC character, though, so I wouldn't put it past them to be considering her as a playable character. She would sell. Everyone and their grandmother knows who she is.
Yeah when I think about it, the two most popular female DC characters that aren't already playable in Injustice would probably be Lois Lane and Poison Ivy. We know Lois Lane can't even fight (or do much of anything since she's dead in this universe) so that rules her out. Poison Ivy has potential for a great moveset though, and I can easily see them tossing in a Batman character to the Season Pass as a way to rake in some sure sales.

I would be happy with Poison Ivy, but I think I'd prefer having Zatanna or Black Canary (or even Power Girl/Supergirl).

Wouldn't be the first time.

I think it's interesting that pretty much all the other non-playable females in those cards just got their New 52 appearances while Black Canary didn't. I don't want to read too much into that and get my hopes up, but I would be very happy if she was included as DLC.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I don't see Ivy making it because we'll probably get Swamp Thing.
You know, now that I think of it, most people know Swamp Thing from those old campy horror movies rather than as a DC character. Remember how the final DLC in MK9 was Freddy Kreuger? He's also a character from a campy horror movie series. Maybe NRS will do the same thing for Injustice that they did for MK9 and release a "horror movie character" last, in the form of Swamp Thing.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I don't know if you would count this as a spoiler since this is just a guess, but what if Cyborg didn't enter the Regime at his own will? From the look of his costume in the iOS game, he looks more robot than man now. What is Superman captured him, brainwashed him, and sorta made him his own? Think the Superman Robots from Red Son.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I don't know if you would count this as a spoiler since this is just a guess, but what if Cyborg didn't enter the Regime at his own will? From the look of his costume in the iOS game, he looks more robot than man now. What is Superman captured him, brainwashed him, and sorta made him his own? Think the Superman Robots from Red Son.
I hope they have a full-on robot costume for Cyborg. That would be sweet.