What's new

Info about who is on whos side from mobile game

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Does it tell the rest of the casts alignment? (regime/insurgency)
YES everyone in at least
Bane - Regime
Joker - Insurgency
Doomsday - Regime
Cyborg - Regime
Sinestro - Regime
Catwoman - Regime
Nightwing - Regime
Harley - Insurgency
Deathstroke - Insurgency
Black Adam - Regime
Green Arrow - Insurgency
Flash - Regime
Wonder Woman/Superman/Batman are obviously the leaders

thats everyone in the game though some are missing or maybe theyre secret unlockables or soemthing

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
YES everyone in at least
Bane - Regime
Joker - Insurgency
Doomsday - Regime
Cyborg - Regime
Sinestro - Regime
Catwoman - Regime
Nightwing - Regime
Harley - Insurgency
Deathstroke - Insurgency
Black Adam - Regime
Green Arrow - Insurgency
Flash - Regime
Wonder Woman/Superman/Batman are obviously the leaders

thats everyone in the game though some are missing or maybe theyre secret unlockables or soemthing
Cool! Thanks

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
And not sure if someone's said this, but you do have to play the mobile game in order to unlock the Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, and a hidden reward in the console version, not just the iOS version.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
when asked about love for ivy boon said she does have an interactable object at arkham, i hope they keep it that way
Ivy's a pretty marketable female DC character, though, so I wouldn't put it past them to be considering her as a playable character. She would sell. Everyone and their grandmother knows who she is.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Whose to say they aren't possible DLC, too? We don't really know. It's just fun to speculate. ^_^
im not saying they cant be (if anything they have better chances) im just saying it proves nothing for Ivy, theres also Dr Fate, Ra's Al Ghul, Martian Manhunter & Power Girl Cards too with new designs

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
im not saying they cant be (if anything they have better chances) im just saying it proves nothing for Ivy, theres also Dr Fate, Ra's Al Ghul, Martian Manhunter & Power Girl Cards too with new designs
Damn. All of those sound wonderful.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
The very likely ones are Martian Manhunter, one of the silhouettes has his model and hes got an ingame model and is very popular. Lobo is very popular and very requested. On the female side, power girl is very requested.

So, that's 2 heroes and 1 villain. We need one villain. A female one would make it 50/50. What's a female villain that's popular in DC... not many actually. I'd hope for Circe, but we'd probably get Poison Ivy due to batcasuals having money and numbers.

Ivy's a pretty marketable female DC character, though, so I wouldn't put it past them to be considering her as a playable character. She would sell. Everyone and their grandmother knows who she is.
yeah she would sell, i guess i'm a little biased againts her (and generally againts other batman characters), i think most of his villains should stick to the arkham games or appear as cameos. also is something wrong with her cheekbones?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Me either, I feel like she would be a waste of space considering she has the exact same powers as Superman. IMO dlc should offer something brand new to the game.
25% of the starting roster are batman characters.

I don't think NRS are pandering to creativity and diverse fanbases.

um... what the hell is a "support card" and what does "all characters" mean? Also, can anyone see everything on the characters tab, like anything new? (Ares or Killer Frost something or other?) God this post is full of questions!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
25% of the starting roster are batman characters.

I don't think NRS are pandering to creativity and diverse fanbases.
They may be Batman characters (or had Batman origins) but they do not have the same abilities/powers. They are are unique fighters. Powergirl would basically just have variants of Supermans moves and the two could be interchangable. You cant say that with any of the "batman" characters in game.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
They may be Batman characters (or had Batman origins) but they do not have the same abilities/powers. They are are unique fighters. Powergirl would basically just have variants of Supermans moves and the two could be interchangable. You cant say that with any of the "batman" characters in game.
You can say it about Shazam and Black Adam though. And sinestro and hal.