What's new

Info about who is on whos side from mobile game

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
You can say it about Shazam and Black Adam though. And sinestro and hal.
True. More-so with Shazam/Black Adam I think. I just dont think they should waste a coveted DLC spot on basically a clone character. Same goes if it was one of the "Bat" heroes (Batgirl/Batwoman/Batwing etc)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
but not batman characters.
That's a separate point really. The point about batman characters shows the aren't really going out of their way to pander to diverse fanbases, and the point about shazam/black adam is that those with seemingly similar powers can play differently.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
That's a separate point really. The point about batman characters shows the aren't really going out of their way to pander to diverse fanbases, and the point about shazam/black adam is that those with seemingly similar powers can play differently.
There's a reason for it, why make a diverse roster of obscure characters instead of a diverse roster of popular and well-known characters, with a few obscures here and there?

It's smart marketing for them to start out with the most popular characters and then add in lesser known ones in DLC and sequels.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
There's a reason for it, why make a diverse roster of obscure characters instead of a diverse roster of popular and well-known characters, with a few obscures here and there?

It's smart marketing for them to start out with the most popular characters and then add in lesser known ones in DLC and sequels.
I disagree. DLC to sell needs to be popular and recognizable.

I think that MMH is a perfect example of someone held out of the main game in favour of DLC to sell.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I disagree. DLC to sell needs to be popular and recognizable.

I think that MMH is a perfect example of someone held out of the main game in favour of DLC to sell.
skarlet wasn't popular in MK and she sold pretty well. hell, it was her first actual debut in a game, so she shouldn't have sold, right?

Characters, even obscure ones, will sell if they look appealing. All about aesthetics.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Honestly, I feel like Power Girl is more obscure than Black Canary, anyway. And if people are buying female characters for their boobs and blonde hair, Canary has both of those areas covered.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
skarlet wasn't popular in MK and she sold pretty well. hell, it was her first actual debut in a game, so she shouldn't have sold, right?

Characters, even obscure ones, will sell if they look appealing. All about aesthetics.
Skarlett seemed more like a vanity project to me.

All the other 3 were pretty popular and commercially minded.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Isis.png
Now I want Isis for DLC. I'd main the hell out of this elemental bitch. She was awesome in "52" and had a pretty popular show in the '70s, like SHAZAM and Wonder Woman.

And not sure if someone's said this, but you do have to play the mobile game in order to unlock the Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, and a hidden reward in the console version, not just the iOS version.
Just tweeted how much bullshit that is to Boon and InjusticeGame. colt You guys shouldn't make this unavailable to those of us who don't want to spend money on an iPhone/iPad/iWhatever. It is pure, grade-A bullshit.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Just tweeted how much bullshit that is to Boon and InjusticeGame. colt You guys shouldn't make this unavailable to those of us who don't want to spend money on an iPhone/iPad/iWhatever. It is pure, grade-A bullshit.
I don't think it's that bad. It's just a way for them to get people to actually try the iOS game. The skins will probably be unlockable in the console version, too. They're just giving people a way to have them RIGHT when they get the console version.

I don't think it's that bad. It's just a way for them to get people to actually try the iOS game. The skins will probably be unlockable in the console version, too. They're just giving people a way to have them RIGHT when they get the console version.
If you're right, then I'll take it back. But if you have to buy this stupid shitty app to get these costumes, I will be righteously angry. There's no point to that. Also, fuck iAnythings.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
If you're right, then I'll take it back. But if you have to buy this stupid shitty app to get these costumes, I will be righteously angry. There's no point to that. Also, fuck iAnythings.
I highly doubt that there won't be a way to get them in the game. You can already see some of them in S.T.A.R. Labs.

Gotta say, looking at em...Power Girl and Supergirl have the same head, just slightly different shades of hair. and I also have to say, I love Supergirl's New 52 costume...Power Girl's...kinda.

And if those are NRS models for PG, Supergirl, and Black Canary, they're pretty good looking.
but you don't have to buy the app, it's free.

fuck apple though
Doesn't matter if I don't have an iPhone.

So how do you connect the iphone game to your consoles? Do you simply enter a psn/xbox name or do you have to log in with console emails and passwords? I was planning on having a friend play the iphone game pointed at my console accounts.

I'd like Black Canary's model better if she didn't have a mask. Or at least one that isn't a domino, maybe like a facepaint mask like in Smallville, but mask does not work for Black Canary, IMO.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
So how do you connect the iphone game to your consoles? Do you simply enter a psn/xbox name or do you have to log in with console emails and passwords? I was planning on having a friend play the iphone game pointed at my console accounts.
Most likely when you get Injustice, you can sign in with your WB account to get the skins and backgrounds you got from the mobile game.

I'd like Black Canary's model better if she didn't have a mask. Or at least one that isn't a domino, maybe like a facepaint mask like in Smallville, but mask does not work for Black Canary, IMO.
um... she originally had a mask i think. if not then maybe they'll do alternates, if she gets in the game.