What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Incomplete and unfinished DELETE this Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Maybe it's actually treating the d/f+1 as a projectile?
it should not and its a normal, and even if it was treating it as a projectile, that move blocks all projectiles besides Ksnshis that i know uf, including Cassies Gun shot and Ex gunshot (all hits) It is supposed to block all Lows Highs Mids and Projectiles, what its not supposed to block is: JIP's JIK's NJP's and Overhead moves from in air, it even blocks some Overhead normals that start as Overhead.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
can you parry dvora's ovothing attacks?
let me test it real quick. im uploading a video to show the cassie one, cuz that one is super annoying and i just found it today. will test in a little while give me a couple minutes.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I might have confused Cassie's bullets with FA Jacqui's machine gun. Either way Cassie's low starter never got parried and it's fine.

Alien's flip counts as an airborne move that's why it doesn't get parried.

Kenshi's shit doesn't count as a projectile and it's fine not to get parried. Never did anyway. Same with D'vorah's spray.

These are all fine and there no reason they should get parried. It's been like that since day 1 so let's not start another buff lobbying please.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
I might have confused Cassie's bullets with FA Jacqui's machine gun. Either way Cassie's low starter never got parried and it's fine.

Kenshi's shit doesn't count as a projectile and it's fine not to get parried. Never did anyway. Same with D'vorah's spray.

These are all fine and there no reason they should get parried. It's been like that since day 1 so let's not start another buff lobbying please.
why not get this fixed. why should there be exceptable projectiles i get Kenshi is like that. but D'Vorah and Jacqui and Cassies Normal, that a mixup, that should not bgo through it. just because it always has does not mean thats ok. it means thats how long it should have been fixed. i eremember Bullets not going through as well, and they fixed that. reguardless this will just turn out to be a List of moves that go through at worst. if they fix them great:) if they don't then we have a huge list of all moves that do go through and everyone can be aware. i have no clue why a main of Unbreakable would not want it fixed. but if your fine with it go along and be fine. ima ask if they can fix it because im not fine with it. in the end its up to them to decide. if they say no its not like i can do anything about it, but i shure as hell am gonna try to fix it.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg

also that you for the link that will help me build it better, but most of them are outdate now, some of them on there are parryable now that the Parry got buffed and has better hitbox, and btw Aliens even though it is an Air born attack, that is not why it foes through. Jax's BF2D/BF2/EX version gets frozen and its an Air attack, and many other air attackes get frozen including Mileenas Telekick.

Braindead

also that you for the link that will help me build it better, but most of them are outdate now, some of them on there are parryable now that the Parry got buffed and has better hitbox, and btw Aliens even though it is an Air born attack, that is not why it foes through. Jax's BF2D/BF2/EX version gets frozen and its an Air attack, and many other air attackes get frozen including Mileenas Telekick.
These are not a bug. It's a design choice. The developers designed Alien's flip not to be parried. Dash punch doesn't count as air borne, and they obviously saw that Mileena's teleport should get parried. No need to make a fuss about it.

Braindead

but those went straight through the clone or not?
Yeah. Clone is different from parry. Shit goes through the clone if it has no hurtbox but the parry depends on what hits Subzero himself.

You could always parry Alien's tail and Takeda's whips and so on.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Also BTW @DR.Innuendo, @Jeffrey Wolf is already working on the list of special attacks that can and can't be parried. Don't repeat the effort for the same work.
i dont consider it repeating the work. i consider looking at it as , two seperate people will do the work, that way we can catch eachothers mistakes and then we will have a great final product when all is said and done. Working together is probably the best option.

@Jeffrey Wolf I Have this huge list of all the moves in the game that goes through unbreakable Parry. maybe you can put it on there or maybe ours can be joined. Credit has to be given to T-rayray because i looked at his list of moves and used it as a blueprint. and also found my own ones, and ruled out his old ones that don't goe through anymore. he also had alot that went through because the Parry used to be slow on startup and long on recovery. well now thats changed and i have that updated as well.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Does anyone know pimnimjim's tag? He's also the one who worked on SZ.

This is what I hate logically. If it's the weapons, it should be OK, however, that wouldn't be an issue, if it was a living organism that touches Ice Klone and Barrier of Frost.

Please, do something with their hurtboxes. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.