What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Incomplete and unfinished DELETE this Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Alien's D1 and D4 do go through Ice Klone, so they should go through Barrier of Frost. Tested it a while ago to check the low parts. @DR.Innuendo , include Alien's stuff in.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Alien's D1 and D4 do go through Ice Klone, so they should go through Barrier of Frost. Tested it a while ago to check the low parts. @DR.Innuendo , include Alien's stuff in.
Clone is way different than Unbreakables Parry, it has different properties. moves are ment to be parried, and now that alien has a hitbox on tail. It does not go through it and is currently frozen.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Does anyone know pimnimjim's tag? He's also the one who worked on SZ.

This is what I hate logically. If it's the weapons, it should be OK, however, that wouldn't be an issue, if it was a living organism that touches Ice Klone and Barrier of Frost.

Please, do something with their hurtboxes. :/
Clone and Parry are very different. Projectiles, some of them bounce off Parry and some very few go through it like Jacqui's Hand cannon. but the majority of projectiles reflect off it into the air. and all moves should freeze on clone, Lows Highs Mids and Overheads. there are a couple Jumping moves that go through it for some reason due to the hitbox of that move. which probably should not. there is plenty of air moves that get frozen by it.

My list is now finished. take a look there must be over 50 different random moves that go through it, but everyone else moves with same properties do not.

It is a glicth that certain moves go through and other ones do not. I have no clue why some do and some don't other than the ones that are clear Hit-box issues like Jacqui F4.

Its up to @colt and NRS to fix them and determine which moves should be frozen and which ones bounce off. this problem alone could make Sub Zero unbreakable Not worth playing because there is simply way too much stuff to try to keep up with that is random. how can one person remember all of these moves that go through. one match you play a character and there projectiles don't go through.
next match you play someone else and a normal goes through.
you play another match and a different projectile goes through but not on everyone else except certain characters. its baffling how much actually goes through Unbreakable's Parry. and i Hope Paulo and NRS takes a look at all these and fixes them.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@Braindead & @DR.Innuendo, hilarious, as I was grinding this out yesterday and was just about to start again today. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks you two for doing the work! It's awesome to see the Unbreakable community hyped up and working together =)

I've actually got a quick work session to jump into, but after that I'll compare our lists and see if there's anything that can be added.

After this project, I was going to work on gaps between strings and special moves, so if we're good here, I'll get started on that. And then match ups!

Jeffrey Wolf

@DR.Innuendo, hey man, looking it over, a few things:

1) Love that you've included regular moves that beat Parry, as I wasn't doing that.
2) It looks like some stuff isn't listed. For example, the first hit of Kotal Kahn Sword Shake (not the shake itself) can't be parried. Certain moves are variation specific (e.g. KL's enhanced Hat Throw only beats Parry if it's Hat Trick). And it looks like KP2 characters aren't here.
3) In the list I'm making, I'm also including moves that you wouldn't expect to Parry, but can, like Jason when he's in Killing Machine mode, as well as certain Teleports.

I think I'll go ahead and keep working on mine, so we can cross reference the two. Using yours as a base, I'll be able to go much faster, so thanks again!

Also, here's mine so far. Let me know what you think.

Unparryable Special Moves

Due to Barrier of Frost (i.e. Parry) and Barrier of Ice’s (i.e. EN Parry) reduced recovery time in the recent patch, they are now a much more viable tool in the neutral game, as well as when dealing with zoning. The info found here isn’t new per say, but it’s now actually important to know, because of how critical Parry has become to Unbreakable’s game plan.

Most special moves can be parried, but X-Rays, in addition to certain other moves, can’t be. For the most part, these outliers are airborne special moves and weapon based attacks that don't have hurt boxes. In the interest of memorizing them all--so you don’t get caught unawares in a real match--a full list is included below, broken down by variation. If spending a bar changes whether or not a move can be parried, then the enhanced version will be listed. Otherwise, only the original move will be given, meaning both it and the enhanced version can’t be parried.

So, if it's not in this list, Unbreakable can use Parry! That said, obviously, moves which are not attacks (e.g. Ethereal’s Fade or Blood God’s Totem’s) or moves that only hit aerial opponent’s (e.g. Jason’s AA Grab) can’t be parried and won’t be in this list.

Lastly, as a bonus, if there is a move that can be parried, which seems surprising, a note will be made (e.g. Ermac’s Teleport). These unique instances are also marked because, for almost all of them, you will need to modify your follow up combo (i.e. airborne versus grounded).

Again though, the majority of this list represents what Unbreakable can’t Parry.

Alien
Tail Flip
Xeno Strike

Acidic
Erosive Blood (enhanced Acid Blood) - Parry will stop the first pool of acid and then you can back dash/armor the second. FYI, any pools that are blocked don’t be become DOT puddles.
Exo Splash (enhanced Exo Sting) - Parry will stop the first splash, but depending on spacing/timing, you can potentially be hit by the second. FYI, any splashes that are blocked don’t become DOT puddles.
Air Exo Splash (enhanced Air Exo Sting) - The two splashes come out faster than the grounded version of this move, so Sub won’t get hit by a second splash after Parry recovers. However, Parry will only block one splash, so the other will create a DOT puddle.

Konjurer
Overmorph - Parry doesn’t stop the creation of the egg, of course, but it will stop the jumping Facehugger.
Drone Drop

Jason
Killing Machine - Despite the infinite armor, Parry will stop Jason. Please note, when this happens, Jason will no longer fall asleep.

Kung Lao
Vortex (enhanced Spin)
Dive Kick
Teleport - Despite KL being airborne, Parry works against all four versions. KL can empty Teleport to counter Parry though.

Tempest
Cyclone (enhanced Tornado)

Hat Trick
Hat-A-Rang (enhanced Hat Throw)
Hat Call Back (Breaks Parry if it goes through Sub’s back. However, if Sub is on top of the Hat when it’s called, Parry absorbs it like a regular projectile)

Jax
Dash Punch/Downward Dash Punch - Despite Jax being airborne, Parry works against it.
Major Pain - Despite Jax being airborne, Parry works against it.
Ground Pound

Heavy Weapons
Machine Fire (enhanced Machine Gun) - Parry will stop the first four projectiles, but not the last two, since at that point Sub will be in recovery.

Pumped Up
Ground Tremor
Air Drill Slam

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

1) Love that you've included regular moves that beat Parry, as I wasn't doing that.
2) It looks like some stuff isn't listed. For example, the first hit of Kotal Kahn Sword Shake (not the shake itself) can't be parried. Certain moves are variation specific (e.g. KL's enhanced Hat Throw only beats Parry if it's Hat Trick). And it looks like KP2 characters aren't here.
3) In the list I'm making, I'm also including moves that you wouldn't expect to Parry, but can, like Jason when he's in Killing Machine mode, as well as certain Teleports.

I think I'll go ahead and keep working on mine, so we can cross reference the two. Using yours as a base, I'll be able to go much faster, so thanks again!

Due to Barrier of Frost (i.e. Parry) and Barrier of Ice’s (i.e. EN Parry) reduced recovery time in the recent patch, they are now a much more viable tool in the neutral game, as well as when dealing with zoning. The info found here isn’t new per say, but it’s now actually important to know, because of how critical Parry has become to Unbreakable’s game plan.

Most special moves can be parried, but X-Rays, in addition to certain other moves, can’t be. For the most part, these outliers are airborne special moves and weapon based attacks that don't have hurt boxes. In the interest of memorizing them all--so you don’t get caught unawares in a real match--a full list is included below, broken down by variation. If spending a bar changes whether or not a move can be parried, then the enhanced version will be listed. Otherwise, only the original move will be given, meaning both it and the enhanced version can’t be Parried.

So, if it's not in this list, Unbreakable can use Parry! That said, obviously, moves which are not attacks (e.g. Ethereal’s Fade or Blood God’s Totem’s) or moves that only hit aerial opponent’s (e.g. Jason’s AA Grab) can’t be parried and won’t be in this list.

Lastly, as a bonus, if there is a move that can be Parried, which seems surprising, a note will be made (e.g. Ermac’s Teleport). These unique instances are also marked because, for almost all of them, you will need to modify your follow up combo (i.e. airborne versus grounded).

Again though, the majority of this list represents what Unbreakable can’t Parry.

Alien
Tail Flip
Xeno Strike

Acidic
Erosive Blood (enhanced Acid Blood) - Parry will stop the first pool of acid and then you can back dash/armor the second. FYI, any pools that are blocked don’t be become DOT puddles.
Exo Splash (enhanced Exo Sting) - Parry will stop the first splash, but depending on spacing/timing, you can potentially be hit by the second. FYI, any splashes that are blocked don’t become DOT puddles.
Air Exo Splash (enhanced Air Exo Sting) - The two splashes come out faster than the grounded version of this move, so Sub won’t get hit by a second splash after Parry recovers. However, Parry will only block one splash, so the other will create a DOT puddle.

Konjurer
Overmorph - Parry doesn’t stop the creation of the egg, of course, but it will stop the jumping Facehugger.
Drone Drop

Jason
Killing Machine - Despite the infinite armor, Parry will stop Jason. Please note, when this happens, Jason will no longer fall asleep.

Kung Lao
Vortex (enhanced Spin)
Dive Kick
Teleport - Despite KL being airborne, Parry works against all four versions. KL can empty Teleport to counter Parry though.

Tempest

Hat Trick
Hat Call Back (Breaks Parry if it goes through Sub’s back. However, if Sub is on top of the Hat when it’s called, Parry absorbs it like a regular projectile)

Jax
Dash Punch/Downward Dash Punch - Despite Jax being airborne, Parry works against it.
Ground Pound

Heavy Weapons
Machine Fire (enhanced Machine Gun) - Parry will stop the first four projectiles, but not the last two, since at that point Sub will be in recovery.

Pumped Up
Ground Tremor
Air Drill Slam
Last time I checked Jason's killing machine had something weird when you parry it. You couldn't combo him because he retains his armor, but you can parry him then run to the other end of the screen which will eat up his armor time and he'll go to sleep after he thaws out.

Jeffrey Wolf

Last time I checked Jason's killing machine had something weird when you parry it. You couldn't combo him because he retains his armor, but you can parry him then run to the other end of the screen which will eat up his armor time and he'll go to sleep after he thaws out.
The Parry actually ends Killing Machine, so you can combo him as normal. That's also why he doesn't fall asleep.

With a few exceptions all of these seem fair to not be parry able. Airborne can't be parried and neither can ground pounds or projectile attacks
For the most part, I'd agree. Just wish there was a bit more consistency. You can Parry Jax's Dash Punch, but not Kitana's Throat Slice? Bizarre to me.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg

Most special moves can be parried, but X-Rays, in addition to certain other moves, can’t be. For the most part, these outliers are airborne special moves and weapon based attacks that don't have hurt boxes. In the interest of memorizing them all--so you don’t get caught unawares in a real match--a full list is included below, broken down by variation. If spending a bar changes whether or not a move can be parried, then the enhanced version will be listed. Otherwise, only the original move will be given, meaning both it and the enhanced version can’t be parried.

Lastly, as a bonus, if there is a move that can be parried, which seems surprising, a note will be made (e.g. Ermac’s Teleport). These unique instances are also marked because, for almost all of them, you will need to modify your follow up combo (i.e. airborne versus grounded).

Alien
Tail Flip
Xeno Strike

Acidic

Konjurer
Drone Drop

Jason

Kung Lao
Vortex (enhanced Spin)
Dive Kick

Tempest

Hat Trick

Jax
Ground Pound

Heavy Weapons

Pumped Up
Ground Tremor
Air Drill Slam
Ferra torr had alot of them, all her projectiles and B3 that launches Ferra off went through. ill keep throwing some at ya. called Arieal dash, one for the team, boss toss, ferra toss, bowl girl: any variation but he tested in visious. @Apex Kano helped me find this

Last edited:

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
The ice parry just doesn't work right. You know I'm in the lab, I'm in the lab here. Look at look at this. This is clearly a bug. This is clearly a bug. Can we just fix this man? Man, just, come on man. Look at that knee.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
LIST Of Un-Parryable Moves (Unbreakable Sub zero)

Written and Labbed by: @Jeffery Wolf , @DR.Innuendo, @Tanno .
And @Apex Kano helped me Lab some things.

Cassie Cage

Spec Ops:
DF1
Salute

Drone Attacks
Hollywood:
D+F+1 (Kick Abuse)

Brawler:
D+F+1 (Kick Abuse)

D'Vorah

Swarm Queen:
DB1
EX DB1
DF1
EX DF1

Venomous:

Spawning Puddle (DB1)
Vortex Swarm (EX DB1)
Bug Spray (DF1)
Bug Burst (EX DF1)

Brood Mother:
Krawler ^^
DB1
EX DB1
DF1
EX DF1

Ermac

Mystic
Tele-choke (BF2)
Levitate (EXBF2)
Tele-Hang (DB1)
Tele-Hold (EX DB1)
Soul burst (DB2)
Soul Burst (EXDB2)
Air Teleport (but not ground Teleport)
Master Of Souls
Soul Burst & EX version (DB2)
Force Lift (DB1)
Tele Lift (EX DB1)
Air Teleport (but not ground teleport)
Spectral
Soul Ascension
moves that are used while in Soul Ascension:d

• Soul Strike (1 in air)
  • Crushing Fist (2 in air)
  • Quick Kick (3 in air)
  • Swing Kick (4 in air)
  • Ground Slam (D+3 in air)
  • Soul burst (DB2 in air)
OK air teleport foes through but ground teleport get frozen figure that one out. @Jeffrey Wolf

--

Erron Black

Marksman
Unload
Sand Shot
F4
Gunslinger
SOS 3 (Does not go through anymore only because timing its hard to block with normal parry)
SOS2 (wiff's)

Unload
Sandshot
F4
Outlaw
unload
Sandshot
F4

--

Ferra/Torr

Universal:
All projectiles
and normals that send farra by herself
Vicious:
Boss Toss
Ferra Toss
any move that involves Ferra along, (since she has no hurt box while in travel but has a hit box to hit opponent with.)
Arieal force
one of a team
Lackey:

--

Goro

Kutahn Warrior:
Stomp
Quake

Tigrar fury:
Dragon Breath
C/F Ground Fire

Jacqui

Full auto
Ground Smash
Hand Cannon
Low Rocket

Low Blow & EX version (whiff's)
Shotgun
Single Barrel (used to wiff now it goes through and hits him)
Double Barrel (same as single, Goes through now)

High Tech:

Jax Briggs

Pumped up
Ground Pound
Ground Tremor
-

Heavy Weapons
Drill Slam
Machine Gun (not anymore can be blocked by ice shield and frost shield and be safe to block after)

Wrestler

Kano

Commando
Cybernetic:
Eye Burst (both hit and stun him for full combo.)
Eye Blast

Multi Blades (breaks and hits through)
Cutthroat

Kenshi

Balanced
F4
BF3
BF2
DB4
Kenjutsu
BF3
DB4
BF2

Possessed

BF3
DB4
BF2

Kitana

Royal Storm
Rising Fan
Throat Slice & Ex version (go right through and slice)
Upraise but not Fanado
Air ass
BF3 throat Slice
EX BF3
Mournful
MB.Glaive
Staff Grab
BF3
EX BF3
Air Flutter
Assassin
BF3
EX BF3
Air flutter
DB2

Kung Jin

Shaolin
Air Dive kick
Lung Kick
Cart Wheel Drop
MB.Chakram
Bojitsu
Air Dive Kick
Cart Wheel Drop
Ancestrial
Air Dive Kick
Cart Wheel Drop

Kung Lao

Tempest:
Dive Kick
Spin
EX Tornado
Hat Trick - Variation:
MB.Hat Throw
Hat Trap F/L (only from behind)
High Whiffs
Buss Saw:

Mileena

Piercing Variation:
EX Sai (not anymore) used to but now it last longer
EX Low Sai (EX BF3) (not anymore) same reason as EX Sai
Ravenous Variation:
Ethereal Variation:

Raiden

Master Of Storms:
DF4
-unfinished
-
Thunder God:
-
-unfinished
-
Displacer:
Teleport (DU)
-
-

Scorpion

Inferno variation
Minion Grab/Charge
Teleport
Hellfire variation
Hell Fire
Flame Aura
Teleport
Ninjutsu variation

Shinnok

Imposter:
Mimicry
Amulet Strike

Air Tele
Necromancer:
Summoned Fiend
Judgement Fist
Bone Shaper:
Sceptor Slam
Sceptor Strike

Sonya:

Demolition:
Covert Ops:
Military Stance Grab
Air Drop
Special Forces:
Air Drop
(Drone)1+BLK

--

Sub-Zero

Grandmaster:
Ice Burst
Ice Burst + clone
Cryomancer:
Ice Hammer (DB2)
EX Ice Hammer (EX DB2)
Air Hammer (in air)

Unbreakable:

--

Takeda

Ronin

Kunai
Blade Recall
Recall
Shuri ryu
Spear Ryu
Air Tele
Lasher
Whip Assault
Whip Trip
--

Tanya

Pyromancer:
(Air) Spin kick
(Air) Spin Drop
DF3 (wiffs)
Teleport into JIP
Teleport into JIK/NJP
Kobu Jutsu
Air Spin Drop
Air Spin Kick
DF3 normal Teleport (wiffs
(Air) Blade Dive
Tanfa Throw (EX DF1)
Teleport into JIP
Dragon Naginata
Teleport - into following options:
JIP
JIK
NJP
Air Spin Drop
Air Spin Kick

--

Tremor

Metallic
Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)
Crystalline
Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)

Aftershock:

Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)
Air DD1

--

Triborg

Cyrax:
DF2 Far High Bomb
DD2 Mid High Bomb
DB2 Close High Bomb
DF3 Far Low Bomb
DD3 Mid Low Bomb
DB3 Close Low Bomb
All Enhanced bombs (launch's Sub Zero) and ignores Parry!

Smoke:
Smoke bomb (wiffs)
Note: DB4 (gets frozen even though it seems it would go through naturally since its an air move and overhead) but there you go.

Sektor:
Flame Burner
Flame Thrower
Up Rocket (last hit because of aura ends to quick=timing)

Cyber Sub Zero:
LK-520 Variation:
Air: D+4
F+2

Nimble
EX Spit

Deceptive
EX Spit

Noxious
EX Spit

Johnny is finished:

A-List/Fisticuffs
Rising Kick - Despite Johnny being airborne, Parry works against it.

Stunt Double
Mimics - Parry doesn’t work against Shadow Kick Mimics or Rising Shadow Mimics.
Rising Shadow - Despite Johnny being airborne, Parry works against it. Parry even works against Shadow Dropkick (enhanced Rising Shadow) on the way down.

Universal
Sun God
Sunstone (DF3)
Burning Sunstone (EX DF3)
War God
Sword Shake (DF3) (only if it's a close combat)
Sword Quake (EX DF3) (only if it's a close combat)
That's all for Kotal Khan.

BY: @Jeffrey Wolf Yeah, that's how "rising" moves often work. The up part can be parried, but the down part can't. For example, Goro's Stomp can be parried on the way up, but not the way down. That should probably be put in the description for Goro, Innuendo.

In terms of special moves, Jason is finished. Here's the list I made again (below). I didn't check regular moves though, because the only regular moves I've seen win are some with projectiles. Jason doesn't have any of those, so I think he's good.

I'll start breaking down Johnny Cage.

All of this from alien and Below was written by Jeffrey Wolf and he takes full credit. In fact the Entire thing is a co-op Team work project by Innuendo, Jeffrey Wolf, Tanno, Apex Kano (who helped me in practice)

Universal

Tail Flip
Xeno Strike
Acidic
Konjurer
Drone Drop

Universal

Universal

Vortex (enhanced Spin)
Dive Kick
Tempest
Hat Trick

Universal

Ground Pound
Heavy Weapons
Pumped Up
Ground Tremor
Air Drill Slam
[/QUOTE]

Universal
Sky Drop
Air Sky Drop
Trance
Ground Burst
- The 2nd, meter burned attack also can’t be parried.
Summoner
Demon Spawn - Unlike some other summoned attack (e.g. Johnny’s Mimics), Parry does work against the Demon. This includes all Demon attack types.
Sorcerer
Dark Curse - Despite the armor, Parry will stop a ground based attack made by Quan while he is in the circle, and allow Sub to connect with a hit after the Parry. However, after that hit, if Quan is still in the circle, the combo will drop because of Quan getting armor back. Because of this, use a B2 combo, so Quan is out of the circle for the rest of the hits.
Warlock
Portal Grab

Universal

Smart Disc - Can be parried from the front, but not if the Disc is behind Sub.
Hish-Qu-Ten
Ground Plasma Shot - Parry works against the shot, but not against the explosion made by the shot on the ground.
Warrior
Yautja Strike
Air Yautja Strike
Self-Detonate
Hunter
Snag - The thrown trap doesn’t interact with Parry and when the trap activates it breaks Parry.
Snag Detonation

• Raiden
  • Goro
  • Ferra Torr
  • Erron Black
  • Reptile

Last edited:

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
whew that alot lol. but its getting there. what im seeing now is far to many moves that go through. if thats not a glith LMAO what is:
@tylerlansdown @16 Bit @colt

Take a look at my above post and please consider adjusting and fixing all these contradicting moves. i don't know why one air attack freezes and the other does not or why a normal move freezes and another does not, maybe its it has no hurtbox or whatever. but please consider fixing or explaining why it can't be fixed:(

i Love what you guys did on 10-4-2016 and am very happy with the Unbreakable, Cryomancer and Grandmaster changes. its great amd theank you very much:D

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
LIST Of Un-Parryable Moves (Unbreakable Sub zero)

Written and Labbed by: @Jeffery Wolf , @DR.Innuendo, @Tanno .
And @Apex Kano helped me Lab some things.

Cassie Cage

Spec Ops:
DF1
Salute

Drone Attacks
Hollywood:
D+F+1 (Kick Abuse)

Brawler:
D+F+1 (Kick Abuse)

D'Vorah

Swarm Queen:
DB1
EX DB1
DF1
EX DF1

Venomous:

Spawning Puddle (DB1)
Vortex Swarm (EX DB1)
Bug Spray (DF1)
Bug Burst (EX DF1)

Brood Mother:
Krawler ^^
DB1
EX DB1
DF1
EX DF1

Ermac

Mystic
Tele-choke (BF2)
Levitate (EXBF2)
Tele-Hang (DB1)
Tele-Hold (EX DB1)
Soul burst (DB2)
Soul Burst (EXDB2)
Air Teleport (but not ground Teleport)
Master Of Souls
Soul Burst & EX version (DB2)
Force Lift (DB1)
Tele Lift (EX DB1)
Air Teleport (but not ground teleport)
Spectral
Soul Ascension
moves that are used while in Soul Ascension:d

• Soul Strike (1 in air)
  • Crushing Fist (2 in air)
  • Quick Kick (3 in air)
  • Swing Kick (4 in air)
  • Ground Slam (D+3 in air)
  • Soul burst (DB2 in air)
OK air teleport foes through but ground teleport get frozen figure that one out. @Jeffrey Wolf

--

Erron Black

Marksman
Unload
Sand Shot
F4
Gunslinger
SOS 3 (Does not go through anymore only because timing its hard to block with normal parry)
SOS2 (wiff's)

Unload
Sandshot
F4
Outlaw
unload
Sandshot
F4

--

Ferra/Torr

Universal:
All projectiles
and normals that send farra by herself
Vicious:
Boss Toss
Ferra Toss
any move that involves Ferra along, (since she has no hurt box while in travel but has a hit box to hit opponent with.)
Arieal force
one of a team
Lackey:

--

Goro

Kutahn Warrior:
Stomp
Quake

Tigrar fury:
Dragon Breath
C/F Ground Fire

Jacqui

Full auto
Ground Smash
Hand Cannon
Low Rocket

Low Blow & EX version (whiff's)
Shotgun
Single Barrel (used to wiff now it goes through and hits him)
Double Barrel (same as single, Goes through now)

High Tech:

Jax Briggs

Pumped up
Ground Pound
Ground Tremor
-

Heavy Weapons
Drill Slam
Machine Gun (not anymore can be blocked by ice shield and frost shield and be safe to block after)

Wrestler

Kano

Commando
Cybernetic:
Eye Burst (both hit and stun him for full combo.)
Eye Blast

Multi Blades (breaks and hits through)
Cutthroat

Kenshi

Balanced
F4
BF3
BF2
DB4
Kenjutsu
BF3
DB4
BF2

Possessed

BF3
DB4
BF2

Kitana

Royal Storm
Rising Fan
Throat Slice & Ex version (go right through and slice)
Upraise but not Fanado
Air ass
BF3 throat Slice
EX BF3
Mournful
MB.Glaive
Staff Grab
BF3
EX BF3
Air Flutter
Assassin
BF3
EX BF3
Air flutter
DB2

Kung Jin

Shaolin
Air Dive kick
Lung Kick
Cart Wheel Drop
MB.Chakram
Bojitsu
Air Dive Kick
Cart Wheel Drop
Ancestrial
Air Dive Kick
Cart Wheel Drop

Kung Lao

Tempest:
Dive Kick
Spin
EX Tornado
Hat Trick - Variation:
MB.Hat Throw
Hat Trap F/L (only from behind)
High Whiffs
Buss Saw:

Mileena

Piercing Variation:
EX Sai (not anymore) used to but now it last longer
EX Low Sai (EX BF3) (not anymore) same reason as EX Sai
Ravenous Variation:
Ethereal Variation:

Raiden

Master Of Storms:
DF4
-unfinished
-
Thunder God:
-
-unfinished
-
Displacer:
Teleport (DU)
-
-

Scorpion

Inferno variation
Minion Grab/Charge
Teleport
Hellfire variation
Hell Fire
Flame Aura
Teleport
Ninjutsu variation

Shinnok

Imposter:
Mimicry
Amulet Strike

Air Tele
Necromancer:
Summoned Fiend
Judgement Fist
Bone Shaper:
Sceptor Slam
Sceptor Strike

Sonya:

Demolition:
Covert Ops:
Military Stance Grab
Air Drop
Special Forces:
Air Drop
(Drone)1+BLK

--

Sub-Zero

Grandmaster:
Ice Burst
Ice Burst + clone
Cryomancer:
Ice Hammer (DB2)
EX Ice Hammer (EX DB2)
Air Hammer (in air)

Unbreakable:

--

Takeda

Ronin

Kunai
Blade Recall
Recall
Shuri ryu
Spear Ryu
Air Tele
Lasher
Whip Assault
Whip Trip
--

Tanya

Pyromancer:
(Air) Spin kick
(Air) Spin Drop
DF3 (wiffs)
Teleport into JIP
Teleport into JIK/NJP
Kobu Jutsu
Air Spin Drop
Air Spin Kick
DF3 normal Teleport (wiffs
(Air) Blade Dive
Tanfa Throw (EX DF1)
Teleport into JIP
Dragon Naginata
Teleport - into following options:
JIP
JIK
NJP
Air Spin Drop
Air Spin Kick

--

Tremor

Metallic
Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)
Crystalline
Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)

Aftershock:

Rock Drop (DB3)
Rock Shower (EX DB3)
Air DD1

--

Triborg

Cyrax:
DF2 Far High Bomb
DD2 Mid High Bomb
DB2 Close High Bomb
DF3 Far Low Bomb
DD3 Mid Low Bomb
DB3 Close Low Bomb
All Enhanced bombs (launch's Sub Zero) and ignores Parry!

Smoke:
Smoke bomb (wiffs)
Note: DB4 (gets frozen even though it seems it would go through naturally since its an air move and overhead) but there you go.

Sektor:
Flame Burner
Flame Thrower
Up Rocket (last hit because of aura ends to quick=timing)

Cyber Sub Zero:
LK-520 Variation:
Air: D+4
F+2

Nimble
EX Spit

Deceptive
EX Spit

Noxious
EX Spit

Johnny is finished:

A-List/Fisticuffs
Rising Kick - Despite Johnny being airborne, Parry works against it.

Stunt Double
Mimics - Parry doesn’t work against Shadow Kick Mimics or Rising Shadow Mimics.
Rising Shadow - Despite Johnny being airborne, Parry works against it. Parry even works against Shadow Dropkick (enhanced Rising Shadow) on the way down.

Universal
Sun God
Sunstone (DF3)
Burning Sunstone (EX DF3)
War God
Sword Shake (DF3) (only if it's a close combat)
Sword Quake (EX DF3) (only if it's a close combat)
That's all for Kotal Khan.

BY: @Jeffrey Wolf Yeah, that's how "rising" moves often work. The up part can be parried, but the down part can't. For example, Goro's Stomp can be parried on the way up, but not the way down. That should probably be put in the description for Goro, Innuendo.

In terms of special moves, Jason is finished. Here's the list I made again (below). I didn't check regular moves though, because the only regular moves I've seen win are some with projectiles. Jason doesn't have any of those, so I think he's good.

I'll start breaking down Johnny Cage.

All of this from alien and Below was written by Jeffrey Wolf and he takes full credit. In fact the Entire thing is a co-op Team work project by Innuendo, Jeffrey Wolf, Tanno, Apex Kano (who helped me in practice)

Universal

Tail Flip
Xeno Strike
Acidic
Konjurer
Drone Drop

Universal

Universal

Vortex (enhanced Spin)
Dive Kick
Tempest
Hat Trick

Universal

Ground Pound
Heavy Weapons
Pumped Up
Ground Tremor
Air Drill Slam
[/QUOTE]

Universal
Sky Drop
Air Sky Drop
Trance
Ground Burst
- The 2nd, meter burned attack also can’t be parried.
Summoner
Demon Spawn - Unlike some other summoned attack (e.g. Johnny’s Mimics), Parry does work against the Demon. This includes all Demon attack types.
Sorcerer
Dark Curse - Despite the armor, Parry will stop a ground based attack made by Quan while he is in the circle, and allow Sub to connect with a hit after the Parry. However, after that hit, if Quan is still in the circle, the combo will drop because of Quan getting armor back. Because of this, use a B2 combo, so Quan is out of the circle for the rest of the hits.
Warlock
Portal Grab

Universal

Smart Disc - Can be parried from the front, but not if the Disc is behind Sub.
Hish-Qu-Ten
Ground Plasma Shot - Parry works against the shot, but not against the explosion made by the shot on the ground.
Warrior
Yautja Strike
Air Yautja Strike
Self-Detonate
Hunter
Snag - The thrown trap doesn’t interact with Parry and when the trap activates it breaks Parry.
Snag Detonation

• Raiden
  • Goro
  • Ferra Torr
  • Erron Black
  • Reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.