What's new

In an unsafe world, where is the safety?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
It's obvious you have been drinking again...tired of these lies being spread about the princess. Jacqui's walk/back walk speed is faster than Kitana's.

How dare you. ;)
bRo add me on skype jonathan.lunchbox I'm fucking wrecked right now and i Need to talk to people because I just got laid and im feeling gooooood

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Jax isn't safe people just don't fucking know the matchup -.-,b2 unsafe, pumped up gotcha unsafe,1'1'1 unsafe,1'2'3 unsafe,12d3 unsafe,124 unsafe,23 unsafe also armour gap and also almost everything is a high smh just neutral duck punch the guy man.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Jax isn't safe people just don't fucking know the matchup -.-,b2 unsafe, pumped up gotcha unsafe,1'1'1 unsafe,1'2'3 unsafe,12d3 unsafe,124 unsafe,23 unsafe also armour gap and also almost everything is a high smh just neutral duck punch the guy man.
For B2, if you're not Cassie, Lao or possibly Shinnok/Tremor, then it's pretty safe to me. 1,1,1 I can understand, but 1,2,3...1,2,4 into a gotcha are all safe (besides Pumped Up). So he still is pretty safe and to a degree, broke.