• Zyphox

Votes: 21 8.7%
  • Alucard

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other Please List

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
What?
I wish everyone to have fun in the game. That's how I genuinely feel. What are you even saying?
He is talking about pig. Pig was one of the options in the thread on who you wanted to be successful in 2016 but not this thread for who you don't want to be successful. The reasoning for this being that Pig isn't a top player in MKX so there is no reason to have his name on this thread.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
So I gotta ask, why do people hate Dragon? I don't know who he is, I've been out of the loop since evo. Someone fill me in?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
He rekted half the world with Tanya.
People like to discredit him for playing Tanya and hate on him instead of giving him the props he deserves.
It's like being a scrub allover again except the excuse is not lag, but "ur charaktur iz ohpee".
People need to grow the fuck up and stop discrediting players.
I couldn't beat REO's Jason with my Tanya even if it's a losing mu for him, end story.
Heard something about him cheating in ESL?

Some people dislike him for using Tanya (go figure)

Most people have a problem with him though because he was caught cheating in ESL.
Did we ever get confirmation on him cheating though?i remember the thread but there wasn't rly anything concrete from what I saw. I'm curious.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He rekted half the world with Tanya.
People like to discredit him for playing Tanya and hate on him instead of giving him the props he deserves.
It's like being a scrub allover again except the excuse is not lag, but "ur charaktur iz ohpee".
People need to grow the fuck up and stop discrediting players.
I couldn't beat REO's Jason with my Tanya even if it's a losing mu for him, end story.
That's not why :confused:

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Did we ever get confirmation on him cheating though?i remember the thread but there wasn't rly anything concrete from what I saw. I'm curious.
Dragon made an apology thread. And was then punished by ESL. I don't think he'd own up to something he didn't do. CR even made a statement on it. So it's pretty concrete if you ask me mate.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
That's not cheating that's forefeiting. Should be a loss and that's that. Can't see the big deal.
My bad I'm mixed up, he reported wrong match results to try to score himself the win.

Alfonso Muskedunder

#CyberSwag-Zero
I wouldn't vote hoping for anyones demise tournament-wise, but I really do not enjoy Tanyas that much. Doesn't mean that I dislike Dragon tho.

If I could see votes I'd love to see who voted Michaelangelo.

I mean, c'mon, who can resist liking this guy? Like, seriously. Who would not let Michaelangelo date their sister?

I mean, c'mon, who can resist liking this guy? Like, seriously. Who would not let Michaelangelo date their sister?

this was so funny! Thanks for the kind words! :D