• Alucard

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other Please List

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
But u should not even be in that list since u already fell off hard as hell. Real talk. Just saying.
He has placed more consistently than anyone in the nj/ny scene (not counting other people who moved to Yomi too). You can stop being an ass to Zyphor now.

On topic: Online scrubs with a huge ego that have never gone to a tournament. ESL people I'm looking at you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He has placed more consistently than anyone in the nj/ny scene (not counting other people who moved to Yomi too). You can stop being an ass to Zyphor now.

On topic: Online scrubs with a huge ego that have never gone to a tournament. ESL people I'm looking at you.
Most people who do well in Esl do and have gone to tournaments though

Tweedy

Noob
I think besides Kay9 and Crawlingshadow(does he count since he attended the finals of the first ESL?) I think i'm the highest ranked player who hasn't attended a tournament.

Where you at, Cossner? My mom will tell you off. Your triceps don't scare me.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'm talking about the other spectrum.
I think besides Kay9 and Crawlingshadow(does he count since he attended the finals of the first ESL?) I think i'm the highest ranked player who hasn't attended a tournament.

Where you at, Cossner? My mom will tell you off. Your triceps don't scare me.
You mean Decays?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
what is this?if anyone is well known for playing liu kang is @xarakamaka ,wtf is zyphox doing in this list?how worst zyphox's progress can get?
Anyway,happy new year you salty fuckers!

All those online warriors that play the lag tactic gods (Mileena and Flamefist Liu) and then get sh1t pushed in offline tournaments :D those need to get an offline reallity check.

what is this?if anyone is well known for playing liu kang is @xarakamaka ,wtf is zyphox doing in this list?how worst zyphox's progress can get?
Anyway,happy new year you salty fuckers!
thanks for this but at same time ignore this , ive not played offline tournanent , i dont count for anything as of yet but thanks anyway . zyphox has done things offline , i havent. also he is flame fist main and i am dragonsfire main :) . happy new year all!

REO

Undead
wtf is zyphox doing in this list?how worst zyphox's progress can get?
Zyphox beat DJT and HoneyBee at NEC. Which are most definitely some of the best players MKX has to offer. And he did it at the biggest tournament to date since EVO.

Zyphox has also gotten top eight at EVO, ninth place at NEC, ninth place at EGL10k, and top 16 at CEO. Three of those four majors were most likely the biggest and most stacked tournaments in 2015.

I'm not sure why so many have the need to shit on Zyphox. He's a good player. Just accept it and move on.

I'm 100% not an online player my friend. Loved ur reptile and arrow.

omooba

fear the moobs
I voted other - I choose nobody. I'm too nice to want people to fall lol. Can't we all just, like, get a medal for participating? :p

Ooooh snap. I smell a $1000 mm coming out of that.
Not nearly as nice but I like everyone you put on there lol

Can we all take a sec to ask where's Tom brady? Cus I heard he's still alive lol

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
I voted Sonic Fox cause I wanna see some new ppl taking out majors. Makes it more interesting that way. Nothing too personal, I have seen some kinda rude stuff from him but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's all in the name of the game.