Votes: 21 8.7%
  • Alucard

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other Please List

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters

Bugman

Noob
Ok I finna say what I have to say because I'm a real person. Anyone can like me or not on the list:

Sonic Fox: I can be honest with you I don't hate you I got respect for you period point blank You are the best in MKX hands down but I don't like you. Even if you are younger then me it is what it is.

Cr Dragon: You are a good person in I enjoy play with you but I'm disappointed at you. I can't believe that you cheated on ESL so that you can make it to the final. What type of crap is that? When I lose, I take my lost as a man not a boy.

Slayer: I can keep it real with you. You are like a little brother to me even if you older then me. You are cool, funny, positive energy, and a very good friend to hang out. I got 100% respect for you outta every one on that list. Be you bro. Don't let anyone change of who you are.

Forever King: You are the most Hollywood person that I mat. However, you are a cool, funny, love to turn up, and a good friend. But man have you got chubby like a bear lol. The next time I see you, we are going to hit the gym like ASAP.

Madzin: I really don't know you at all but my opinion to you is that you got the best Sub-Zero in the world and Your Blood God Kotal Kahn is impress.

Honeybee: You are MKX Canada Hero and I got mad respect for you as a friend. In tell your little brother that I said kick some booty at the ESL Final.

DJT: At first I thought MIT was the older then you but after I saw you and him at Combo Breaker, I were like oh DJT is the oldest lol. But I can tell that you are a good person to hang out.

MIT: When I saw you play with Scorpion at ESL before the game came out I were like can anyone stop him. And every time you win, You do that funny dance moves. But next time i see you in person again, I wanna run a set with you maybe FT5. Other then that I can tell that you a good friend.

Woundcowboy: You another person that Hollywood and funny looking chubby that need to hit the gym at the same time however at the end of the day you are a good person to hang out. But remember I was the first Shinnok just saying lol.

Michaelangelo: When I first mat you at Combo Breaker, I can tell that you are a fun and a wonderful friend from the start. Yomi crew may get mad at me but you got more swag then anyone on that crew no lie.

Zyphox: You are my good friend since Injustice bro. But damn you tall like a tree. No lie I thought you were half black half asia but you told me on Facebook of your races which is understandable. Don't let anyone bring you down at all bro I always believe in you.

Alucard: I don't know you at all what so every so i can't tell you anything about you so sorry.

Foxy: At first I really didn't like you at the time but after seeing you perform and look at your personality really carefully i realist that you are a funny and cool guy. In you also fun and entertainment to watch. I gotta say that I got mad respect for you as the United Kingdom Hero. I hate to say this but Perfect Legend is not number one Kung Lao. You are.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I voted DJT=ExShadow Kick passes right through Tremor's 212. You can do 21 to bait it then do his ground pound to punish Shadow Kick. Fuck.

And Forever King. I loath any charactr that can hang with me in a zoning battle. Ugh.

Last edited: