Votes: 21 8.7%
  • Alucard

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other Please List

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
I honestly don't want to see anyone fall. They've all earned their spots. But, I do want to see certain characters die. I picked Foxy and Dragon , because they both play the most annoying, repetitive characters in the game. The noises will forever haunt me...

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
only 2? but I wanna vote Zyphox too :(

EDIT: Sonic Fox is being an ok fellow lately, problem solved :)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I don't think zyphox belongs on this list. He got top 8 at evo off character unfamiliarity (good for him) and has not done shit since. Didn't even make top 8 at regionals in New York. Flash fraud now mkx fraud.
this thread has nothing to do with how a person placed, it only asked who would you like to see fall in 2016.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I don't want anyone to fail but it seems pretty repetitive seeing the same people in top 8s. SoCal was very exciting because we saw different people going up on the stage.
That's the community's fault though. If people won't/don't step up, the same people will continue to win again and again. Not that I personally find that problematic... they're clearly the best players and deserve it.

Then again, the MK community is much smaller than, say, the Street Fighter community. As Slips has mentioned before, there isnt always a "fix" for this problem just due to the size of our pond, so to speak.

I voted for Phonic Socks. Though I do feel it's probably better if it isn't so much him falling as much as it is everyone else rising.

It can be off putting to see one player so consistently dominant. I'd like to see a large number of people rising to that level and challenging the kid. If that can be construed as him falling or whatever, that's coo. I understand it's not the best attitude to go into something believing you have no chance, but that attitude exists none the less. Happens at all levels really. Even at our locals, there's one guy that has won every single time without much of a challenge at all. Our local events steadily declined every single time he won, and now we haven't even had a tournament since before evo because no one wants to go to an event where the outcome is pretty much decided before it even starts. Could people just adapt and get better? Yes. So that's what I'd like to see happen.

TL;DR Less dominance from hooked on phonic sox is better if it isn't him falling, but is instead everyone else getting better.

E

Eldriken

I voted for Phonic Socks. Though I do feel it's probably better if it isn't so much him falling as much as it is everyone else rising.

It can be off putting to see one player so consistently dominant. I'd like to see a large number of people rising to that level and challenging the kid. If that can be construed as him falling or whatever, that's coo. I understand it's not the best attitude to go into something believing you have no chance, but that attitude exists none the less. Happens at all levels really. Even at our locals, there's one guy that has won every single time without much of a challenge at all. Our local events steadily declined every single time he won, and now we haven't even had a tournament since before evo because no one wants to go to an event where the outcome is pretty much decided before it even starts. Could people just adapt and get better? Yes. So that's what I'd like to see happen.

TL;DR Less dominance from hooked on phonic sox is better if it isn't him falling, but is instead everyone else getting better.
Sounds like you guys had a Chris G of your own. lol