What's new

Imagine a Worst Case Scenario for KP1 characters [FUN]

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Thread is supposed to be fun. Take whatever character you are looking forward too and identify what your worst fear would be. Gameplay, aesthetics, characterization, etc. I'll start.

We finally get Sindel back after being baited in MKX story mode. Everybody's super excited for the kombat kast.

After 5 minutes of waffling and small talk and bad jokes Tyler turns to the camera and says:

"Mr. Matt Burke why don't throw up a picture of our next character?"

[Derek rubs his hands] "Ooh I'm so excited!"

The render pops on screen. You cant believe your eyes! All these years of waiting have come to...this? You stare incredulously as your blood starts to boil. You feel a sour lump in your stomach and begin to feel dizzy. How could they do this to your queen?

16 Bit gushes as he boldly declares:

"I am ALL IN on
Revenant
Sindel!"

Your beautiful edenian queen is now a gray scraggly zombie and you'll now spend the bulk of your time grinding for her non-dead looking skins.

That's it from me folks. What's your nightmare scenario?

That Fujin and Nightwolf are still boring. I want to be impressed but they've been generic in previous incarnations.

Was that fun? Probably not. :(

Worst case scenario is 3 of the leaked 4 guests being on KP1, nightmare case scenario is all 4 of them being in lol but I highly doubt they would include only 2 MK chars in the first pack, would be a stupid idea.

I'd easily accept 1 for each group of 3 though, and that would leave one of the five MK chars for next year (or whenever KP2 launches) :(

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
They show Spawn and he is a charge character! Thank god that charge shit does not exist in MK

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Worst Case Scenario: No Guest Characters
Best Case Scenario: More Guest Characters. (We're currently in the best timeline that has lots of dope guest characters.)

I just love seeing people complain about guest characters really lmao. It never fails to amuse.

Afumba

Noob
Most horrible thing for me is whats most likely happening... The worst would be if half the DLC are guests.

Only way to negatively top that is if the MK characters are revenants. That and gutting charavter moves to give them to someone else.