What's new

Imagine a Worst Case Scenario for KP1 characters [FUN]

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Guest characters only, all of them adam sandler characters
They announce that he has "a skin for each movie he starred in" then after you buy it and go to the kustomization area there's only a "1/1" in the skins section.

got it... :DOGE

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
hei guise wut if the cumbat pack is canselled??!11!?
This is actually something I'm afraid of. That the negative review bombing may cause NRS to stop supporting the game. If we lose 19 DLC extra characters because of that … I'll be really disappointed.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Everyone keeps saying guest characters, but at least playing characters like Terminator, Ash, etc, would be fun especially if they are played by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Campbell.

But imagine if the other characters in the Kombat Pack were Dairou, Kobra, Darrius, Drahmin, and Jarek.

No guests or crossovers, no more Trilogy-era characters like Sindel and Nightwolf, and a bunch of 3D characters but none of them are the ones we have been really pushing for like Fujin. It would be a huge slap to the face for both casual players and hardcore fans.
I'd buy it tbh, I want to see what they're gonna do with those characters, now that their quality standards are much higher than 15 years ago.

But it would be a mistake bringing them back without them appearing at least once in the current timeline.