What's new

I'm on an 8 winstreak and the last two wins were top 100 leaderboarders!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If 90% of the serious playerbase is on PS4, it is.
There’s plenty of competitive players and players who compete on XB1. So no, it isn’t true at all.

There’s definitely more players who compete who play on PS4, but to say there’s none on XB1 is just ignorance.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Also, as was mentioned, if someone disconnects, you still get the win. Not sure if it effects your win streak though. People quit/disconnect a lot, especially after you win the last game. Either they will quitality, or they will simply disconnect, especially if you end with a Fatality.

BuffRaiden

Nerf Erron's F4 Already
This is at least partially false. When your opponent disconnects you get a win in this game. It’s happened to me numerous times. Not sure if it shows up instantly, but it’s something they definitely added in MK11.

When someone unplugs that’s not a desynch.. So something different must be happening in that case.

P.S. Also no one really cares about the Top 100 on Xbox when everybody who actually competes in this game is on PS4. If you’re actually as serious as you say you are about winning online, you should grab a PS4.
Tell me about it. When I go from ps4 to the switch online I feel like the terminator mowing down an army of 5 year olds.