What's new

Question I'm free 2 grundy super move

Hi guyz I wanna know something how dafuq can I run away from his super or punish it ?
I mean when he do the super I know I'm fucked xD
Any help ?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You can avoid it with back dash. Even Bane on level 3 cooldown moving through molasses can do it. I've done it twice. If you use Bane(which I doubt) level 3 Venom into a special or f.2 will stop the super entirely.

You can avoid it with back dash. Even Bane on level 3 cooldown moving through molasses can do it. I've done it twice. If you use Bane(which I doubt) level 3 Venom into a special or f.2 will stop the super entirely.
I use frost/ares
But I can't backdashe his jump space is too much

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I use frost/ares
But I can't backdashe his jump space is too much
No, you can back-dash. You can forward dash when he jumps and I'm pretty sure you'll go under him. KF's slide might work too. I don't know them too well. For Ares, maybe you can teleport behind when he jumps and back-dash that way?

No, you can back-dash. You can forward dash when he jumps and I'm pretty sure you'll go under him. KF's slide might work too. I don't know them too well. For Ares, maybe you can teleport behind when he jumps and back-dash that way?
If I dash forward he jump grab and I stop in my place he grab me
If I dash back he can be very close to me and if I slide to the other side he can be close to me very fast
And if he read it I get the super
Its like 30% to get away from it
Ares tp close 2 the opponent so its a advantege for grundy if I teleport

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If I dash forward he jump grab and I stop in my place he grab me
If I dash back he can be very close to me and if I slide to the other side he can be close to me very fast
And if he read it I get the super
Its like 30% to get away from it
Ares tp close 2 the opponent so its a advantege for grundy if I teleport
It's not an advantage if you teleport while he's jumping since he's going away from you while you're going the opposite direction. Invisibility works pretty good here, too, I'd bet.
Slide goes 3/4 screen so you can do it as a last resort.

Just throwing out ideas lol

It's not an advantage if you teleport while he's jumping since he's going away from you while you're going the opposite direction. Invisibility works pretty good here, too, I'd bet.
Slide goes 3/4 screen so you can do it as a last resort.

Just throwing out ideas lol
Oh well I think I'll be free forever lol

If you've got the meter you can counter with your own super. Many times you can hit Grundy w/ another characters super before he can grab you.

If you've got the meter you can counter with your own super. Many times you can hit Grundy w/ another characters super before he can grab you.
Idk but to stop a super I need 2 do a super or mb the shit out of him till he calm down ? That's a bit fucked up lol but thanks bro

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
get him to jump then juggle him with jabs into a multi-hitting move then run some more and repeat once or twice. go into practice against grundy turn on cpu at very hard with full super. enjoy.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
All you need is a quick repeatable string that can hit him while in the air and you'll keep him still in the air and when he lands you can backdash or whatever and repeat. It's really easy, I did it with Lex with no problems and have had it done to me several times. I pretty much never use his super unless it's for laughs.

Element_

The First Element
@ lebanese boy ..you can escape it..its simple just don't play online,or sell your game like i did, lol