What's new

Question I'm free 2 grundy super move

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Keep dashing back because when he activates his Super, he can't even dash forward he can only jump forward, and his jump is super slow even though it covers more distance than usual.

Anyways, you'll have to find a chance where you can dash under one of his jumps and keep back-dashing from there to avoid the duration of his Super (6 seconds I think?). Word of advice though, you DO NOT wanna be jumping in the air trying to get away from him because he can easily catch up and grab you. Stay grounded and look for an opportunity to go under him when he jumps.

That or just play SuperMan and get a Free combo with your trait ^_^

Keep dashing back because when he activates his Super, he can't even dash forward he can only jump forward, and his jump is super slow even though it covers more distance than usual.

Anyways, you'll have to find a chance where you can dash under one of his jumps and keep back-dashing from there to avoid the duration of his Super (6 seconds I think?). Word of advice though, you DO NOT wanna be jumping in the air trying to get away from him because he can easily catch up and grab you. Stay grounded and look for an opportunity to go under him when he jumps.

Yh that's the prob his jump is way too good in his super

Primiera

Wonderful Woman

This. Grundy's super is garbage IMO, it's a trap for people who don't know to backdash, and nothing more.

Its not that hard to dash under him... just time it right.
Something funny happened today
I was dashing back he did the super
I kept dashing back then he jump I did the slide he catch me while he's jumping and I was just doing a slide
I don't know if this glitch happen only once
But if this glitch always happens
Then I'm dead

Something funny happened today
I was dashing back he did the super
I kept dashing back then he jump I did the slide he catch me while he's jumping and I was just doing a slide
I don't know if this glitch happen only once
But if this glitch always happens
Then I'm dead
Solomon Grundy can Super grab in the air as well?! :eek: