What's new

IGN Interview with Ed Boon: The Terminator & Micheal Meyers Were Being Considered for MKX

Gamer68

Fujin!

Attachments

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Terminator ? NO but Myers Yes :) I loves horror movies so .... ^^ Take out bo rai cho and put myers in :p

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
... let me get this straight, the fucking terminator, was considered, but fucking leatherface, a much less interesting and badass character, got in instead, wow, the terminator would have been awesome why not go with alien vs terminator vs predator? that is like, a dream match up.

I think Freddy, Jason, Predator, Leatherface, Alien, Terminator, Michael Myers, etc would be the beginning to an incredible Horror/Action/SciFi Fighter that I would heavily invest in. If they can handle the duties of MK, Injustice, new Horror fighter, and up the netcode.....Then I'm all for it. With that said, I love Leatherface but I think there were some much more deserving MK characters left out. I can't believe Fujin fans got stepped on like that. Here's hoping for Fujin KP3.

Last edited:
so why leatherface?

does anyone care about leatherface or texas chainsaw? anyone in the world right now?

god that character's the epitome of a wasted slot - a guest character that nobody likes.

what were they thinking?

so why leatherface?

does anyone care about leatherface or texas chainsaw? anyone in the world right now?

god that character's the epitome of a wasted slot - a guest character that nobody likes.

what were they thinking?
It could be worse lol atleast we are getting content ... i hate the idea with all my heart but im happy they are still supporting the game

trufenix

bye felicia
... let me get this straight, the fucking terminator, was considered, but fucking leatherface, a much less interesting and badass character, got in instead, wow, the terminator would have been awesome why not go with alien vs terminator vs predator? that is like, a dream match up.
There are literally THOUSANDS of reasons why Termintaor wasn't picked and the absolute least likely is "We could've had them both but at the end of the day, we wanted Leatherface more". This exact reaction is why this article is such a useless sensational piece of tripe.

bad content isn't better than no content

I'm a Mass Effect fan so believe me I know what I'm talking about...
I am a mass effect fan as well dude lol trust me it could have been worse ... believe me i was very upset when i first saw this but theres much more stuff going on that is worse then leather face in mortal kombat lol