What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Look dude...it doesn't take a Bachelors in "Lanterns Might" to see his treasure chest of tools, so don't even play the "oooooooohhhh but you don't play him, blah, blah, blah" card. Quit acting like GL is mediocre and it's a sin to comment on his awesome tools.
Dude, when have I ever said GL is mediocre? Never and you are very correct in saying that most of his tools are GDLK, but what Im saying is that GL is not as bad as everyone says he is. I'm saying he has his flaws like a lot of other characters too. The only thing I wanna know is why did GL lose his OTGs if they were sooooo dumb but WW kept hers? If can answer that one question for me I will be quiet. Just give me that one answer....thats all I want. And for the record I'm curious when people tell you Hawkgirl and KF are bullshit do you not say that they have their problems? I'm mean cause I mean I bet when people tell you all that they are dumb you are able to tell them about their problems as characters, and when the same people call bullshit, I bet the first thing you say is if you played them youd know. You never really know a characters problems until you pick up that character yourself. Its like when people said all you had to do was pick subzero and hide behind the clone, and then when they did that they got mopped up.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
GL HAS 10 BAD MUs???????????????????????????????
GL unfavorable MU's

1.Superman
2.Raven
3.Sinestro
4.Deathstroke
5.Zod
6.Cyborg
7.Batman (slightly in his favor)
8.Batgirl
9.Martian Manhunter (debatable but definitely has to be played a certain way by GL)
thats 9 and ive heard some Zatanna players say she mops up lantern and shes getting buffed lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
GL unfavorable MU's

1.Superman
2.Raven
3.Sinestro
4.Deathstroke
5.Zod
6.Cyborg
8.Batgirl
9.Martian Manhunter (debatable but definitely has to be played a certain way by GL)
thats 9 and ive heard some Zatanna players say she mops up lantern and shes getting buffed lol

Are we trolling?

I agree with cyborg and maybe BG. Frost is a maybe too according to 16bit. But 10?!?! No way.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Am I the only person seeing this patch indirectly made Killer Frost the best character in the game?

The nerfs, fixes and buffs were not so much of an earthquake as expected. Nice job done by NRS!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
GL unfavorable MU's

1.Superman
2.Raven
3.Sinestro
4.Deathstroke
5.Zod
6.Cyborg
8.Batgirl
I reported this post

i feel i should go through many more

Rampant ignorance is not bliss to the non ignorant.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
GL unfavorable MU's

1.Superman
2.Raven
3.Sinestro
4.Deathstroke
5.Zod
6.Cyborg
8.Batgirl
post patch i do not agree w Batman, ds, raven, Superman

Denzell your thoughts

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Are we trolling?

I agree with cyborg and maybe BG. Frost is a maybe too according to 16bit. But 10?!?! No way.
*sigh*
its sad nobody will even consider when i say things about lantern
the GL forums have 8 MUs listed as disadvantaged and MMH & Zatanna still under review
do you guys really think im making this up out of thin air? smh