What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i suppose it might be a good thing this is probably the last patch so GL players can up play without consequence but non GL players trying to say he's extremely good is laughable
pick him and go play a good superman/raven/deathstroke/manhunter/zod/batman/batgirl then come tell me how his great tools are

Fangoria19

Groovy
I doubt this so much, every time i see this its always the players that just think one dimensional or are to obsessed with some tactic they cant pull off. And if you know hes good in the corner then push them to the corner. Im gonna check him out.
I've played him since launch, I'm not gonna stop using him but I'm not gonna ignore what's wrong with his design or flaws, they didn't even patch the holes in his combos.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like that Lex got stuff without being overbuffed, but I'm a little worried how the interactable nerfs might hurt him. It's probably a good thing for top tier power characters but mb interactables help a lot in some of Lex's bad matchups.

It's probably alright overall though, since it will do more good than bad. I hope

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
1. Punish turbine with slide. Its hella unsafe on block

3. Idk, but spike punishes it anywhere so its still a legit punish.
I'll admit I had no idea turbine was so unsafe, that's my bad for not doing my homework. And I didn't even think of punishing with spike (like you, I like to hit HARD and the thought of that measly little punish didn't even cross my mind, lol)

Thank you, my Killer Frost Queen.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
A lot of shitty matchups completely unaddressed. A couple of new bad ones. The tiers have been shuffled, but improved... I dunno about that.

If I hear "Deathstroke got buffed" one more time, I'll fucking cut somebody.

Loving it! The Non character specific changes are all nice, especially the online 1v1 rematches, MB B3/F3s and 2 meters for MB interactable

as for character changes... Personally I have no complaints. Happy with green lantern, yeah we lost our OTG but I am just glad that's all we lost 'cause i was prepared for worse. (top 5 here we come!)

I also main Z and ares and they are both going to be even more fun to play with. So much more I might even drop MMH to focus more on them.

as for black adam looooool "this will always be a world of dictators!" That kinda sounds like a fart in the wind now although i think the nerfs just make him less brain dead and that he will still retain most his positive match ups.

Happy with superman changes. all I wanted was a corner damage reduction so I can be granted more then two mistakes before I lose a whole life bar.

Overall I co sign those that said the main thing they wanted to see was the gap between gods and the low tries reduced

Oh hey, all these changes look mighty nice. I can't wait to try the~ wait, what's that NRS? I'm a Wii U player? Oh...

It's not like I wanted the patch anyway. Or online lobbies. Or online practice. Or MMH. Or Zatanna. WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?

1. Punish turbine with slide. Its hella unsafe on block

3. Idk, but spike punishes it anywhere so its still a legit punish.
nobody use turbine on block. They are talking about turbine cross up and thats 0 frames. Amazing that you only care and know killer frost as a character and don't give a fuck about the rest of the cast.

i suppose it might be a good thing this is probably the last patch so GL players can up play without consequence but non GL players trying to say he's extremely good is laughable
pick him and go play a good superman/raven/deathstroke/manhunter/zod/batman/batgirl then come tell me how his great tools are
lol, a batman? a batman!!!? seriously? lol GL scrub player detected.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I'll admit I had no idea turbine was so unsafe, that's my bad for not doing my homework. And I didn't even think of punishing with spike (like you, I like to hit HARD and the thought of that measly little punish didn't even cross my mind, lol)

Thank you, my Killer Frost Queen.

Lol no problem. And MB spike is a legit punish. Still gets the slide follow up.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
nobody use turbine on block. They are talking about turbine cross up and thats 0 frames. Amazing that you only care and know killer frost as a character and don't give a fuck about the rest of the cast.

Damn so now we aren't minding our own business? Who was talking to you lol. I see you gave up one the b1 crap lol. Good boy.

Now if you must now, he was CLEALRY talking about turbine on block. I was just helping him with the punish.

You're probably one of the GL who use turbine in the air huh?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
These patch notes are swaaaaaag. However, it blows my mind that they didn't give us faster walkspeed or nerf MMH's teleport.