What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
GL still retains the top combo starter in the game and it hasn't been adjusted. Nothing wrong with that, but imo he didn't need any additional tweaking outside of that OTG.

Everyone obviously isn't going to be happy in some regard or another. Don't like that Superman/BA got nerfed? Wait for the new meta and use a new god tier.
I would agree with you...if they also removed Supermans and more importantly WW +6 guaranteed OTG in the corner. Cause think of it like this most GLs were not even really abusing his OTGs, on top of that, he was negative on most of his strings. But WW kept the ablitly to get great damage, good corner carry and reset you standing, be +6 on block, and get free pressure with the potential to reset her damage for free.....so thats fair. You know what I agree. Honestly I'm not bitching cause he lost it, I'm bitching because he was the only one that lost it.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
*sigh*
i AM playing the game for fun but i have fun playing GL and heres the thing about playing green lantern he is really vulnerable to zoning and has no answer for it and online its even worse and there is nothing fun about being gunshot/fireball/laser etc to death and my character being unjustly nerfed when better chars got off free? the other characters i want to play are joker and shazam but the buffs they got dont look great either and they both can be outzoned, its not "im quitting because my character was nerfed" i just dont wanna be zoned to death trying to play who i enjoy using

again this is all hypohetical idk if GL ost his vortex but without it he isnt viable
lmao! Gtfo u nobnose gl is still without question top 5,I don't know how you have the cheek to complain about zoning with those annoying air rockets,he's a complete pain in the arse to get in on.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
as I said before, is easy to say that when you are only fighting bad GL players. a good green lantern blocks right away after his b1 and that's not punishible. You have no proof what so ever and I already tried the d1 and if the lantern knows how to block you are done. Also b1 easily punished? pathethic, seriously I'm not gonna bother with some one who only talks crap.

B1 is -9. KF d1 is 7f. How are you blocking that? Please tell me.

Oh I agree. Just from massive amounts of experience he has become easy to block, but that F2 would just seemingly catch you no matter if you back dashed, jumped or tried to attack. Then he could trait up and carry you to the corner. It's always been F2 that's made Superman good. I'll be interested to see what the change in the hitbox does.
pls don't tell me you main batman, because if that the case you can't even be serious about his f2. Batman punish f23 breath for breakfast with his 11.

B1 is -9. KF d1 is 7f. How are you blocking that? Please tell me.
look at the command list of superman and tell me if the frame data is correct. Then we can talk. Also if b1 is 9 frames how does he beat superman f2 that is 8 frames? There is a whole video of superman triying to punish that with his f2 and he can't do it, only wiff punish.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
posting hectors response to rico. okay apparently i don't know how to embed tweets lmao

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Joker players are too busy crying about what they dont have instead looking for other strategies to compensate, why do people never learn?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
pls don't tell me you main batman, because if that the case you can't even be serious about his f2. Batman punish f23 breath for breakfast with his 11.

I main Aquaman. The guy who gets dominated by F2. My matchup against Superman just got worse. :-P

Now I have to wait 12 seconds before even attempting to combo Superman or Green Lantern.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Harley's trait got NERFED?!?!?! Am I reading this right?

Other than a couple things, the patch seems ok.

Nice knowing you, Black Adam. You will not be missed. Hopefully Superman's nerfs are legit because they didn't detail them much at all.
I don't think so. Doesnt her trait last the duration of the cool down? So her damage buff and regeneration last longer. But I might be mistaken

I main Aquaman. The guy who gets dominated by F2. My matchup against Superman just got worse. :-P

Now I have to wait 12 seconds before even attempting to combo Superman or Green Lantern.
just use your trident spam. Superman zooning is slow against aquaman, more slow now after the patch. You can outzoone him and wait for the inevitable aproach. Then you can beat the shit out of him with your anti air. Also everytime he use f2, use d2 as a counter, believe me it does work with a lot of characters buy nobody use that.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
look at the command list of superman and tell me if the frame data is correct. Then we can talk. Also if b1 is 9 frames how does he beat superman f2 that is 8 frames? There is a whole video of superman triying to punish that with his f2 and he can't do it, only wiff punish.
why don't you simply go into the lab..... find someone with a good d1. Hell just go get KF.
put GL on repeate to do just b1
and you punish it with d1~slide.

then come back, apologize for being abrasive and ignorant... and just read.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Uhh..idk...maybe because of the insanely low hitbox b1 has? Ever thought of that? CWs b3 beats f23 as well, and her b3 starts up much slower than f23.

Lol the more you talk, the more idiotic you sound. Lmao. You can keep coming at me tho. I'd like to continue making you look like a dumbass

DominicanAddy94

I'm on PSN
I deeicated too much time on Adam to not use him. I'm sticking with him till the end. Now when people win with him you people can't complain.

why don't you simply go into the lab..... find someone with a good d1. Hell just go get KF.
put GL on repeate to do just b1
and you punish it with d1~slide.

then come back, apologize for being abrasive and ignorant... and just read.
already did, an as I said, you people are just recording the cp doing b1 block. Try to record kf and do the b1 block by yourself, then come back and apologize.

Uhh..idk...maybe because of the insanely low hitbox b1 has? Ever thought of that? CWs b3 beats f23 as well, and her b3 starts up much slower than f23.

Lol the more you talk, the more idiotic you sound. Lmao. You can keep coming at me tho. I'd like to continue making you look like a dumbass
for who? the people on this forum? thats what makes you get a booner? how pathethic. People believing they are inteligent in an internet forum are a disgrace to anybody. Also, same goes for you kf mainer, telling flash players to learn footsies? wtf?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
well NRS if your goal was to bridge the gap between low tier chars and top tier chars congrats you did that....but you didnt need this "huge balance patch" to do that all you had to do was nerf the broken chars and buff low tiers, but seeing as you made a huge deal about it and changed gameplay elements it gave the impression you were trying to make the game more interesting/more balanced...that didnt happen....at all but hey you reached your goal gg
get ready for batgirl to take over