What's new

If you could replace three characters...

Trekiros

Probably a lunatic
Ares -> Darkseid or Zod
Harley -> Poison Ivy
Shazam -> J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter) to have the full Justice League. And he would have made a greater parallel universe villain.

GreatRa0

Noob
Killer frost is not needed in this game, why they didnt go with more popular female characters like Zatanna, star saffire, or black canary is beyond me. I also think doctor fate should be in the game, I dunno who he'd replace though.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Killer frost is not needed in this game, why they didnt go with more popular female characters like Zatanna, star saffire, or black canary is beyond me. I also think doctor fate should be in the game, I dunno who he'd replace though.
He could replace fucking SCORPION.... yeah, I am mad.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Batgirl/Killer Frost with Zatana
Grundy or Green Arrow with Red Hood ( Depends if they make him a good guy or bad guy as to who to replace)
Hawkgirl with Powergirl

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Get rid of Harley Quin for Static
Get rid of Bane for Atrocitus
Get rif of Batgirl for Blue Beetle/Booster Gold

(replacements that would not tip the scales of heroes to villains)
Replace Hawkgirl for Black Canary (least interesting League member, did next to nothing in story, Green Arrow needs his waifu)
Replace Cyborg for Starfire (least interesting Teen Titans member, Starfire would bring a bit more diversity to the roster, nothing wrong with more females in this sausage fest)
Replace Harley Quinn for Scarecrow (the one Batman villain that made no sense, Scarecrow's addition would add to the original powers n stuff section and lessen the "I use guns and other stuff" section of the roster, would complete the Nolan 3)

(characters I personally would replace because reasons)
Replace Catwoman for Booster Gold
Replace Doomsday for Dr. Fate
*see Harley Quinn in above list for #3*

-Deadman-

Getting better with age

- Killer Frost
- Batgirl
- Scorpion
- Filipino Champ
+ Starfire
+ Martian Manhunter
+ Atrocitus
+ Kayo Police

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Remove Batwhore. Replace with Terra.
Remove Killer Frost. Replace with Starfire.
Remove Bane. Replace with MMH.

webreg

Noob
I would replace Super Man, Aqua Man, and Green Lantern for 3 secondary Bat man villains
because wtf is DC?
Ok for me. DC is really stupid outside of the Batverse anyway. Too much high-fantasy nonsense. I really dislike Green Lantern stuff. It's just silly. I always have to laugh if I see the GL corps with all those stupid looking aliens.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Batgirl -> Starfire
Scorpion -> Martian Manhunter
Shazam -> Static Shock