What's new

If you could replace three characters...

This is useless don't you idiots get it by now... Boon and co doesn't call the shots!
WB and DC does and they say Batgirl and Zod are a must, so it's gonna happen anyway so stop wasting your time
with useless threads like this. Even after so many complains for Batgirl she's still announced and will be in it.
uhm... just let us be, and don't come to the thread.

Cruz

Banned
uhm... just let us be, and don't come to the thread.
This forum blows if this is the type of topics people talk about, once again you can't remove content
from an already printed disc. I'm out of here back to the Street Fighter forums and Arkham Origins,
what's that forum without Cruz? Nothing but empty space, so have fun with Zod and Batgirl folks. :p

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This forum blows if this is the type of topics people talk about, once again you can't remove content
from an already printed disc. I'm out of here back to the Street Fighter forums and Arkham Origins,
what's that forum without Cruz? Nothing but empty space, so have fun with Zod and Batgirl folks. :p
Thanks again for your wonderful contributions...
-___________________-

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
You're kidding yourself if you truly believe that said threads don't exist on SRK.

nothing wrong with the discussion here, we're not dicks just because we don't like certain characters, and we don't expect nrs to take them out.