What's new

General/Other - Blood God If you could change one property of a special your character has, what would it be?

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
I love Kotal Kahn, he's fun, he's a cool dude in the story, and his aesthetic is sick. He does however have an interesting time dealing with zoners. My one change, would be to let Kotal parry projectiles. That one change would make blood god and sun god viable in certain matchups, and it would be hilarious to see a kitana eat a 70% f2 every once in awhile haha. Who is your character? And what one change would dramatically alter how they play?

ragemaker

Stay Safe with WGCs
I'm probably going to catch hell for this but...Erron Black needs to have a universal gun shot special. A small shot from his revolver so he isnt completely useless from mid to full screen against certain characters.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
If Kano's first hit of his 112 string was a mid, it would be pretty game changing. I'd really like that.

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
I love Kenjutsu Kenshi but I'd definitely change Rising Sword. He moves forward quite a bit before going up making it a terrible anti-air tool. More often than not you wind up advancing under your opponent and then getting punished. I wish he'd just go straight up.

Unbreakable Sub-Zero's frozen Aura should boost his damage, and have even more of an increase when EXed. That would make up for the lack of normal mid-screen damage, and boost his neutral game.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Parrying projectiles would be sick, but i think it would be better for blood god to have an armor move, maybe give EX sunstone armor

Realistically, I would make commando kano's ex grabs not randomly whiff vs strings, and then cryomancer SZ's f421+3 plus on hit.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Dvorah's run cancels on block to not have a huge delay. (basically meaning nerf f112 block stun by 3 frames)

Or Dvorah's ex ovipositor to be a good wake up lol.

I'm prepared for the salt

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
I'd just like Liu Kang's bicycle kick/windmill punch input to be BF4 instead of FBF4. For some reason it's just very obnoxious for me to use, on top of the BF1 inputs that are just for run canceling.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Balanced kenshis telefury no longer being 56 frames on whiff and more along the lines of 20 or 30 frames on whiff that way I don't get full combo punished full screen by the entire cast...

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Honestly, I think giving command grabs some proper inputs could improve this game a lot. I play Commando Kano quite often, and I still can't reliably input dbf4. I love Sun God Kotal Kahn simply because of how reliable is command grab is for tick throws and whatnot.