What's new

General/Other - Blood God If you could change one property of a special your character has, what would it be?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Make Kotal's parry launch for a full combo.

I'm going to catch a lot of heat for this...but EX Shoulder (Shinnok) should launch so all variations get a juggle off of it and not a small followup afterward.

EX Dread Slam Should be able to be delayed and hit faster. Give it a real wakeup in the process.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Only one of the following changes in order of preference:

Klaw pounce to track opponent

Klaw slash to have 1 hit per claw (or in the least 1 extra hit) and be an overhead. If not in general, atleast when enhanced. bit les

Acid balls to have faster recovery (doesnt need to be huge, just notable.) and acidballs to be stoppable without the cost of bar.

Acid spit to do more damage (to help compensate for his lack of damage)

Slide to be a bit less punishable.

Enhanced reptilian dash to have one hit of armor

Deceptive buff (Doesn't apply for the only one rule)

I would also like to see the Reptile/Sub Zero matchup changed a bit. Surely Sub will always have the advantage but if Rep's b3 could go a little bit behind the clone this would help a lot. I usually am forced to just guess a 50/50 and hope I can punish. Every standup. Every neutral. Endlessly in the corner. Feel it's a bit rough.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Kotal Kahn's uppercut is now a cock uppercut. An uppercock, if you will. You can do multiple uppercocks in a row! JUS! JUS! JUS!

The dude's not wearing pants...I mean...why not?

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Well to be honest i would change her start up on some moves, some of her moves are ridiculously slow.. A 30+ Start Up Normal is so unnesesary

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Jc's flipkick to not be entirely useless
The EX hits overhead now doesn't it? It was completely useless in MK9...people act like JC got worse in X but he has better tools overall. Isn't quite as much as a pressure monster that he used to be (although fisticuffs is scary due to chip) but he's got better tools now.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
Tbh though I'm not crying for buffs. I like my character. It just seems like everyone agrees that a ton of variations need love, and this is just a fun creative way to see what some people consider flaws in their characters

Schuyler

Noob
I'm probably going to catch hell for this but...Erron Black needs to have a universal gun shot special. A small shot from his revolver so he isnt completely useless from mid to full screen against certain characters.
I actually thought he would before the trailer for him. If he had just a 4% quick hip shot that hit high it would be fine.