What's new

General/Other - Blood God If you could change one property of a special your character has, what would it be?

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Sun God Kotal Khan and make parry reflect projectiles or absorb them for meter.
That and a sun ray teleport. Can Teleport into sun Ray from anywhere on screen as long there is a sun Ray present. And sun God resurrection. Like jason he comes back to life and cashes in his meter for health.

Blood god an armored special with his dagger?

Last edited:

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
For Goro 2 things, make ex punchwalk stop dropping people if it catches them when they are low and for shokan grab to take priority over jump attacking opponents.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Only one of the following changes in order of preference:

Klaw pounce to track opponent

Klaw slash to have 1 hit per claw (or in the least 1 extra hit) and be an overhead. If not in general, atleast when enhanced. bit les

Acid balls to have faster recovery (doesnt need to be huge, just notable.) and acidballs to be stoppable without the cost of bar.

Acid spit to do more damage (to help compensate for his lack of damage)

Slide to be a bit less punishable.

Enhanced reptilian dash to have one hit of armor

Deceptive buff (Doesn't apply for the only one rule)

I would also like to see the Reptile/Sub Zero matchup changed a bit. Surely Sub will always have the advantage but if Rep's b3 could go a little bit behind the clone this would help a lot. I usually am forced to just guess a 50/50 and hope I can punish. Every standup. Every neutral. Endlessly in the corner. Feel it's a bit rough.
Furthermore I'd change EX acid spit. The acid pool is just so useless. Most characters can jump teleport out or jump out considering Reptile's non existant anti air. I'd like to see a bit more damage (maybe 30% more) or a longer sticking effect where they continue to bleed after getting out for a moment.

Espio

Kokomo
Punchwalk neutral on block for Goro and for Kitana, make it so Assassin Kitana can do Assassin dash in the air ( lol ).

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
If only Kotal could throw those stupid things he has on his back in SG, sickles? Whatever they are let him use them as a tomahawk!

ATIWAB

Noob
Takeda:

- The whip on Air BF1 in Shirai Ryu should connect on anything it visually touches and not whiff when it's completely overlaid with the character model of your opponent, i.e., just fix the fucking hitbox for it.
- Armor on BF3 for more than just wakeup.
- BF4 tracks opponent instead of requiring Close/Reg/Far input.

D'Vorah:

- Bug Spray in Venomous adds Poison stacks.
- Ovipositor in Venomous adds Poison stacks even on block.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
The enhanced ground pulse for Aftershock Tremor should not go away when hit. Or at the very least it should not go away when you block an attack. At the moment, you basically give up a bar for nothing most times when enhancing it. If the move was unblockable, I would understand, but it hits low. The regular ground pulse is fine as is, it would be nice to have a useful version of that tool. As it stands, you could take away ground pulse and it would not change the variation at all...and that's a major problem for a variation specific move.