What's new

If we get the Terminator...

If there's a Terminator, it better be the T-1000 -- with Robert Patrick dialogue: "Say!... That's a nice spine!". No more firearms and "Tonk! Tonk! Tonk!" metal armed attacks. If it's T-800/850, NotoRious asset-flipperS won't be able to help themselves but clone Jax and throw in more projectile / gun attacks than the rest of the cast combine.

T-1000 (even the Christina Loken one from T3), or give it to an MK stalwart that fans want... or GTFO. No more fucking guns and space suits and elder not-so-gods, please... :coffee:

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
If there's a Terminator, it better be the T-1000 -- with Robert Patrick dialogue: "Say!... That's a nice spine!". No more firearms and "Tonk! Tonk! Tonk!" metal armed attacks. If it's T-800/850, NotoRious asset-flipperS won't be able to help themselves but clone Jax and throw in more projectile / gun attacks than the rest of the cast combine.

T-1000 (even the Christina Loken one from T3), or give it to an MK stalwart that fans want... or GTFO. No more fucking guns and space suits and elder not-so-gods, please... :coffee:
The new Evil Terminator is a liquid metal one that can split into 2 beings, so that could be a possibility, and it'd probably play like Noob. But, I'd prefer Arnold.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up

The T-1000's are stupid.

It will be Arnold as a T-800 and everyone will rejoice. If he's a Zoner so be it who cares.

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Holyshit.

I.. I couldn't choose between T-800 or T-1000.
Has to be T-800, right? And.. maaan... I hope we get the robot skin.. This is also the only character where it'd make sense to show lasting damage done to the character during fights (like MK9... but can go full-on robo-skeleton).

Wishful..

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
damn, looks cheap and crap .... so, they fucked up again Terminator franchise :confused: ..... well, at least we still have the first and second movie (masterpieces) to worship .... unfortunately, they failed in all subsequent sequels, and this one seems a failure already :eek:
Yeah, I feel like they should have let Cameron go with his original ending for T2 and let it end there. Way I look at it, that's the true T2 and every thing else is just alternate realities.

Mary Sue version 3.0 -
Grandma Sue -
Mariña Suárez -
Soybot-3000 ver. Lecithin -
I'mold Septuagenarianegger -
Fatal Blow CGI -
Easy mode / science magick "nano te©h" -
...But, tried and trusted, ye olde RPG's still prove to be the greatest military advancement in human / "Machines" past, present and future history -
"Produced by™" James "My Hedge Fund Manager Did WHAT!! While I Was Cashing in on Avatar??" Cameron -

Gawd... When you consider that trailers are meant to SELL the product, I'm about as 'sold' on T: DF as I am on the average snake oil 'cure' for male pattern balding!

PS: This all but confirms a (as distinct from the) "Terminator" in MK11... 'Cause cro$$-promotion is a hell of a drug!

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
lame... These films have been horrible for ages... Pass.. But I'll check it out on stream.. Still that trailer is hella terrible

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Rouseys lines are so so awful and I cringe everytime I hear Sonya speak. They should patch her voicework out like peter dinklages voicework got axed in that one game. Linda hamilton would have been badass.
Oh yeah, she's terrible. I could not believe it actually made it into the game. Just a gimmick that didn't pay off imo.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Or it could be her.
View attachment 14722
Really, with their new fancy liquid system (which I think is the main reason for Skarlet being in the game) I could see them going with t-1000. But then it will continue the trend of silent guest characters, and I really dislike that.
She's pretty much Marcus Wright 2.0 ^ female version. Not sure if she'll be as cool as he was though. It's funny, Cameron said he didn't like the other Terminator films yet I see him taking a lot from them. The new Terminator looks like the John Connor Terminator 3000 but with cloning/Noob Saibot abilities, this new chick hybrid literally a female version of Marcus Wright. Doesn't know what she is, they find out she's a hybrid, helps the resistance etc. lol

Gaxkang

Banned
Well of course it'd be the T-800 Ahnold version. ;)

Skin-wise yeah you could have Sonya as Sarah Connor, Geras as T-1000, and Frost as the Terminatrix. :cool:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Mary Sue version 3.0 -
Grandma Sue -
Mariña Suárez -
Soybot-3000 ver. Lecithin -
I'mold Septuagenarianegger -
Fatal Blow CGI -
Easy mode / science magick "nano te©h" -
...But, tired and trusted, ye olde RPG's still prove to be the greatest military advancement in human / "Machines" past, present and future history -
"Produced by™" James "My Hedge Fund Manager Did WHAT!! While I Was Cashing in on Avatar??" Cameron -

Gawd... When you consider that trailers are meant to SELL the product, I'm about as 'sold' on T: DF as I am on the average snake oil 'cure' for male pattern balding!

PS: This all but confirms a (as distinct from the) "Terminator" in MK11... 'Cause cro$$-promotion is a hell of a drug!
You get a lolsmiley because you composed this.
Let's jut wait for the actual movie and see.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
idk bro you guys seen all the stuff bruce campbell was saying??? kinda makes me skeptical about the leaks even though i desperately need joker to return

She's pretty much Marcus Wright 2.0 ^ female version. Not sure if she'll be as cool as he was though. It's funny, Cameron said he didn't like the other Terminator films yet I see him taking a lot from them. The new Terminator looks like the John Connor Terminator 3000 but with cloning/Noob Saibot abilities, this new chick hybrid literally a female version of Marcus Wright. Doesn't know what she is, they find out she's a hybrid, helps the resistance etc. lol
Well Marcus definitely isn't coming lol. I think they are trying to pretend Salvation never existed (despite it being the best post-2 movie).
But hell, he wouldn't be a bad choice either.

idk bro you guys seen all the stuff bruce campbell was saying??? kinda makes me skeptical about the leaks even though i desperately need joker to return
It makes me more skeptical about the stuff Bruce Campbell was saying.
I'm not putting it past NRS to make a fake dlc list with a bunch of dialogues but that would take a pretty large amount of work. And if I find out that they were writing fake leaks to confuse us instead of writing towers of time descriptions I'll be kinda upset.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think they are trying to pretend Salvation never existed (despite it being the best post-2 movie).
you've been smoking so much crack... the Salvation is by FAR the worst of all the squeals.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I'd rank the movies:
T2 with Alternate Ending
T2
Terminator
Salvation
Genisys
T3 - my reasoning for this being dead last is that while the premise actually has some merit to it, they portray John Connor like a complete idiot here.