What's new

If we get the Terminator...

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Great idea, and certainly possible after they did that amazing Predator pack with the custom skins for Jax and Johnny.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Doesn't see why not.. they did it with Carl Weathers and Predator in MKx.... I just hope they do not add any cheese "armour" stuff. Like I get the Terminator is a robotic tank.. but playing armoured villians in the towers makes me scared what that would be like in game... I still am legit pissed about some of those game in MKx vs Jason.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
If we get the Terminator as DLC, I want this as a themed skin for Sonya Blade, with likeness and voice provide by Linda Hamilton. I may be reaching for the stars on this, but a man can dream.
View attachment 14692
This idea is SICK! I would be willing to play Sonya full time if this comes true. I mean, its way better than Rhonda's corny ass voice lines over and over. MAKE IT HAPPEN NRS!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Funny I thought the same thing other day when I kustomized my Sonya, with the hat, glasses, boots lol. I also said in an status update few weeks ago imagine how cool it would have been if they got Linda Hamilton instead of Rousey to voice Sonya?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Funny I thought the same thing other day when I kustomized my Sonya, with the hat, glasses, boots lol. I also said in an status update few weeks ago imagine how cool it would have been if they got Linda Hamilton instead of Rousey to voice Sonya?
dude, way way better that could be, Linda Hamilton voice and acting skill are miles better than Ronda Rousey ! they even made that costume 2 in MK9 for Sonya, totally based on Sarah Connor look alike , so, yeah, we demand Linda Hamilton as the new VA for Sonya in MK 12 ! :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
dude, way way better that could be, Linda Hamilton voice and acting skill are miles better than Ronda Rousey ! they even made that costume 2 in MK9 for Sonya, totally based on Sarah Connor look alike , so, yeah, we demand Linda Hamilton as the new VA for Sonya in MK 12 ! :)
Exactly, I'm glad others feel the same way I do! As soon as they had older Sonya I was like why didn't they go with Linda Hamilton!? lol