What's new

Idea for a for a fun/interesting tournie

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
When is this happening? Depending on day and time I'd love to play jade in this.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Either you are extremely good with sheeva, or I don't know shit about sheeva haha

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Well I probably just play like a weirdo and are hard to read. not many people know the Sheeva match up, even if you did, I don't really play her the traditional way many other Sheeva players do. I'm just slightly above telestomp Zeptrip level. I contribute most of my wins to luck and confusing my opponents with randomness :)

Flagg

My participation is very dependent on the date this is set to start, I'm sure; reality is not nice to me when it comes to setting specific dates for playing. But if I am able to make it, I choose Kratos and Noob Saibot as my low-tier fighters. Every other fighter I have is either not as good as these two, or is higher up in the tier list. (Though the only higher-than-A-tier fighter I have is Freddy)

Flagg

Noob
Flagg

My participation is very dependent on the date this is set to start, I'm sure; reality is not nice to me when it comes to setting specific dates for playing. But if I am able to make it, I choose Kratos and Noob Saibot as my low-tier fighters. Every other fighter I have is either not as good as these two, or is higher up in the tier list. (Though the only higher-than-A-tier fighter I have is Freddy)
I was thinking around middle of December, reason being is that a few people have come to me saying they are still at school/college/uni but they will break up for the semester after that date. How does that sound?

I was thinking around middle of December, reason being is that a few people have come to me saying they are still at school/college/uni but they will break up for the semester after that date. How does that sound?
Sounds like a load of win to me, but what I mean is that setting very specific times on playing can be quite unstable in my life - Well, setting specific times for anything can be unstable; I usually do things in my free time at the spur of the moment.

I'll most likely know whether or not I will be participating in the few days before this tournament is set to start. I have no clear indication as of this moment. Sorry about these complications.

Flagg

Noob
Sounds like a load of win to me, but what I mean is that setting very specific times on playing can be quite unstable in my life - Well, setting specific times for anything can be unstable; I usually do things in my free time at the spur of the moment.

I'll most likely know whether or not I will be participating in the few days before this tournament is set to start. I have no clear indication as of this moment. Sorry about these complications.
I understand people have other things they do outside of MK. I will probably arrange a weekend slot, as those are days when people are free and not working/studying. Bare in mind i'll run the XBL version, i need to speak to a couple of potential candidates to run the PS3 versions.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Well I probably just play like a weirdo and are hard to read. not many people know the Sheeva match up, even if you did, I don't really play her the traditional way many other Sheeva players do. I'm just slightly above telestomp Zeptrip level. I contribute most of my wins to luck and confusing my opponents with randomness :)
nah man your good , one thing i dont see u use is her d4 grab pressure dat bf3 is hella damaging also 3 bf 3 i think u use dat one though ;)

I understand people have other things they do outside of MK. I will probably arrange a weekend slot, as those are days when people are free and not working/studying. Bare in mind i'll run the XBL version, i need to speak to a couple of potential candidates to run the PS3 versions.
Alrighty then.

Flagg
imo just drop kratos from the list
Stahp it, Manny. For all we know, those could be free wins.

sure, for now I guess you can count me in for PSN.

Scorpion
Noob Saibot

I'd pick jade for diversity, but I think Noob and Scorp wll get me further. I'd much prefer to have guaranteed anti-airs with noob/scorp anyways.

Flagg

Noob
sure, for now I guess you can count me in for PSN.

Scorpion
Noob Saibot

I'd pick jade for diversity, but I think Noob and Scorp wll get me further. I'd much prefer to have guaranteed anti-airs with noob/scorp anyways.
Good man, there's quite a few Jade's entering, obviously to make a name for themselves!

Good man, there's quite a few Jade's entering, obviously to make a name for themselves!
Surprisingly I like fighting high tiers with Jade. It's fun for me. as for low tiers? I'd rather gay it up with Scorp or Noob. the fact I've played Jade alot though will help me in the long run if alot of jades are entering.