What's new

Idea for a for a fun/interesting tournie

InFlames

dead
I'm not sure what you mean? If you'd like to enter with Noob saibot, that would be cool! Which platform are you on? Im thinking of doing a two character team lock (so you can only pick one of two characters, of your choice, from the list in the opening post).

No rule is set in stone yet, though.
As if it's your main character you have used in over a year and have spent all your time on finding new ways to add to your arsenal and have been dedicated to go to it's full potential to defeat everyone in it's path... though he's still garbage. :p
Sure, I'll enter. I'm in PSN and I'll use Pro Saibot.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
General rule ideas I have for this:
1) No character locks, counterpicking allowed as long as they still pick a mid-bottom character
2) Any characters in between S+ and A tiers that are picked will result in an automatic game loss
3) Separate EU tourney to compensate for NRS region locking the PS3 version
4) Any players with access to the EU servers able to stream our matches?
5) If Mileena isn't on the list because of why I think she isn't, remove Kano too :REO

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
As if it's your main character you have used in over a year and have spent all your time on finding new ways to add to your arsenal and have been dedicated to go to it's full potential to defeat everyone in it's path... though he's still garbage. :p
Sure, I'll enter. I'm in PSN and I'll use Pro Saibot.
whuts all this a saibot gonna win on both consoles :16Bit you are not ready!!!!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn, I can play with a few of the characters on the list, but I would probably end up with csub(my OG main) or kratos. Pending the integrity of my connection(which is usually good), I could participate.

Flagg

Noob
I will join, and I call at least one of the following, Rain, Sub-Zero, CSZ, Quan
Flagg
Well what I had in mind is that people can choose two characters from the list and that's the two they use throughout the tournie. Just because one guy picks up say, Noob Saibot, doesn't mean someone else can't be Noob Saibot. For instance I know Pig is thinking of using Rain and I want to probably use CSZ and Kano, but that doesnt mean you cant use Rain or CSZ either.

You're on XBL right?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Well what I had in mind is that people can choose two characters from the list and that's the two they use throughout the tournie. Just because one guy picks up say, Noob Saibot, doesn't mean someone else can't be Noob Saibot. For instance I know Pig is thinking of using Rain and I want to probably use CSZ and Kano, but that doesnt mean you cant use Rain or CSZ either.

You're on XBL right?
Yes. Well if it's like that than I'm using Quan and Subby