What's new

I was wondering where TylerLansdown has been...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Awww Tyler! I always enjoyed watching the Watch Tower Streams. Damn...Boon has gotten a hold on these cats!

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
explain yourself!
A very routine and cursory check of Twitter and Reddit would see that he is still very much around, it's not like he disappeared off the face of the planet. Further, people seem to have it in their heads that his job of community outreach specifically means that if he doesn't address the 25 person strong community on TYM or people that play it strictly competitively on a regular basis, he's "not doing his job."

There is a consistent non-effort from people on TYM, both the staff and the userbase, to educate themselves on these kinds of matters or see a bigger picture beyond what exists on the site, and it's frustrating because I find forums necessary, but I have a hard time recommending this one for those reasons.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I think people are getting confused and thinking TYM is where the NRS community is. This place is kinda dead. Reddit had 8 threads in the last day alone. Tyler Interacts with the community, just on Reddit / Twitter / Discord etc where it actually lives. This could have been TYM's community but it wanted to try pretend things like Discord weren't going to get big, and that's what happens when you try and fight new tech instead of adapting to it

I see him on Twitter discussing Overwatch or Football. Assuming due to the fact he said so earlier today that he still has his Reddit account.

There isn't much newsworthiness going on TYM these days that he'd respond to that I can tell. A quick look at the threads and it's either random FGC Topics or Troll Bait from Deep33? Or whatever his Tag is.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I think people are getting confused and thinking TYM is where the NRS community is. This place is kinda dead. Reddit had 8 threads in the last day alone. Tyler Interacts with the community, just on Reddit / Twitter / Discord etc where it actually lives. This could have been TYM's community but it wanted to try pretend things like Discord weren't going to get big, and that's what happens when you try and fight new tech instead of adapting to it
Well, I still prefer TYM over Reddit and discord. Reddit is filled with casuals showing off their gear pieces and discord is great for small group chats but when it comes to gathering and accessing information, it's not as useful. We're just between games right now so there isn't much to talk about.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Well, I still prefer TYM over Reddit and discord. Reddit is filled with casuals showing off their gear pieces and discord is great for small group chats but when it comes to gathering and accessing information, it's not as useful. We're just between games right now so there isn't much to talk about.
Reddit is more casual, but it's also bigger. AFAIK Tylers job is to interface with the playerbase, not specifically the competitive community.