What's new

I Want Check For The MK Team!

Do you want CHECK as an Official MK Tester?

• NO QUESTION! YES!

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • It's clear that his time is coming!

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
BD S.I.C - Its crazy how long we've known each other but have never really talked till now. You know, all those years i always wanted to chat with you. Can't tell you how much hearing from you now means to me. Keep doing what you're doing, bro. Having your support is HUGE! Thank you!

Dr Doggystyle - wants that Kabal/Sektor mask!! :) lol You know it, my friend. Thank you for taking the time out to post and again for all you do for the community!

Tech - Get your ass to NJ soon! We need to meet up for MK9.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tech - Get your ass to NJ soon! We need to meet up for MK9.
Yeah, the longer this site is open, the more I believe that is all comes down to meeting up at tournaments. If you have never attended a major offline tournament (EVO, NEC, SJ, ECT, SBR, etc) I hate to tell you but you're still Neo living in a dream world.

I know, i was just mainly referring to come chill and get a scene going. One of the greatest things about MK was going to the arcade to see who was there. That social aspect, beyond tournaments, is what we need.

techn9ne

Footsies
Yeah, the longer this site is open, the more I believe that is all comes down to meeting up at tournaments. If you have never attended a major offline tournament (EVO, NEC, SJ, ECT, SBR, etc) I hate to tell you but you're still Neo living in a dream world.
So are you telling me I need see how far the rabbit hole goes???

techn9ne

Footsies
So are you telling me I need see how far the rabbit hole goes???

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
SIC is someone that if you're friends with... you will never have worries. He always has your back.

SIC, you're awesome, brother.

MK's Community Manager, Rigo Cortes is now following me on Twitter. Just wanted to say thanks to Rigo for the support, and i will be talking to him soon. Heres hoping for some more good news!

Thanks for the votes since i was last here. Lets get those 100 votes before 2011 like STORMS wanted. Regardless, thank you all once again.

I am on twitter for those who dont know. My name on twitter is Check_4900. Huge thanks to STORMS for setting this up for me and guiding me through it. Feels good to be back on twitter! :)

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
what thread is this?
omg, exuse igonire moe, im drunk, sorry. bossette closed me mothercuking mcthread.
shgit. help

AC1984

Kaballin!
Little more, little more! baby steps but it seems that its for the good. Keep up to good stuff man and you;ll get there without a doubt....When you get there pls slaughter the NRS marketing team.

God damn man! I love it when the MK Fanatics come on here to show me love. Just like Dr Doggystyle, you're an asset to this community, and having your support is HUGE! Thank you so much, that was like a Christmas Present :)

I dont have my ps3 right now. But when i get it back, i will delete someone so i can add you. Its very hard because once i delete someone, i get another friend invite the same day, so we have to be quick! :) No worries, ill add you bro!

I wanna hook up my sig like SIC, Death etc have. Can anyone help me out? (ssub zzero im talking to you! :))

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Paulo is following you on twitter now. ;) I just got an email about it. :top:

They seriously need to bring you in for a few days... :(

ssub-zzero

MortalKombatEU
I wanna hook up my sig like SIC, Death etc have. Can anyone help me out? (ssub zzero im talking to you! :))
what you want? what u need? a signature? god damm iam out of english, i need to read more in english.... man my english sucks...

?????????

ssub-zzero

MortalKombatEU
ITS OFFICIAL!!!

YOURE IN!

half ways :)

cmon.... now it counts!

edit:

dont know if you like racing....

BUT HEY the formula 1 World Champ knows CHECK ^^

Paulo is following you on twitter now. ;) I just got an email about it. :top:

They seriously need to bring you in for a few days... :(
Mwahahaha. Our master plan is working :)

Thank you Paulo! I need to hit you up soon. Its been a while.

Haha, thats priceless. Thanks SgtSektor and Rigo!

A year ago i checked that site and it had Game Tester up on there in the Seattle area. Yup, they still wanted 3-5 years of school. Don't expect it to be any different with Nether.

Nice man! I think ill use it for now on. Thanks for taking the time to make it, ssub! Sorry i forgot about you.