What's new

I Want Check For The MK Team!

Do you want CHECK as an Official MK Tester?

• NO QUESTION! YES!

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • It's clear that his time is coming!

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
You don't have to thank me check, you've earned all this respect everyone is giving you. My pics were me getting my point across, but they were also for shits and giggles. The MKO post was really where I brought it lol. However we'll see how everything turns out for you. You have a huge community at your back. If you need anything I'm sure you let us know and we'll all do our best to help out if we can.

Good shit, Digi. I appreciate you taking the time to make that. It wont be forgotten.

Thank you, Storms, for the sticky. God damn, dude. That was too kind.

But that midwayboards.com post from that guy makes me sad. Why cant people just be happy for me after all these years?

Anywho, i encourage people to keep voting. The thread is stickied so it wont get lost. Lets make it happen. Thank you all, once again for the support.

@ Jago - Didnt forget you, bro. Good looking out. See you next month. Hopefully all that training i gave you all these years will come in handy.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Good shit, Digi. I appreciate you taking the time to make that. It wont be forgotten.

Thank you, Storms, for the sticky. God damn, dude. That was too kind.

But that midwayboards.com post from that guy makes me sad. Why cant people just be happy for me after all these years?

Anywho, i encourage people to keep voting. The thread is stickied so it wont get lost. Lets make it happen. Thank you all, once again for the support.

@ Jago - Didnt forget you, bro. Good looking out. See you next month. Hopefully all that training i gave you all these years will come in handy.
Ignore that Rain user... clearly someone who knows shit about doing any kind of "real" contributing.

27 Votes! Keep them coming!!!

I voted... lol

Sorry, had to.

No, im not worried at all. Im sure the MK Team knows the amount of bullshit ive had to put up with over the past 10 years. Id always use the haters as motivation anyway. Fuck em.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
the votes are climbing! 10 more votes within 1 day... keep them coming!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I, daryui of TYM, FDMK, and MKO, also Hsu_Hao of the Midway Forums, daryui223 of Youtube and Dark_Raiden of Twitter fully support you CHECK.

Kinda cheesy huh?

Thanks Storms for the update. Thanks 5Ermacs and daryui for the support. Right now im very sick with pneumonia. So if you can please keep me in your prayers for the next few weeks, i would deeply appreciate it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I have to say that I admire everyone's determination with this, and I hope that Neherrealm does something right by allowing CHECK to test the game.

techn9ne

Footsies
Check brutha I hope you know where my vote is on this one... Everything you have done for me and the community, makes me wish I had 50 votes.

All of this makes me think of those sub zero (me) / Superman (you) combos we did that one night, great times with one of... no no the best... I will never forget.

If I can land a good job when i graduate, I am making a trip to NJ if thats where you still are at the time. Who knows I might just have a little GDP for ya.

I hope you get a testing job with NRS and more, you know you deserve it, everyone on this website knows it, and NRS who is probably reading this post knows it.

Thanks again daryui. Im sure it will happen, man. Just keep supporting to show them you care. Thats all.

Tech - I tried, man. I tried very hard for everyone here to have some great memories of me. Thats been a goal of mine for a long time. Being the best is one thing, but having the best time is another. I've always tried for you and im sorry we never fought. Just a lot of people got in my head after a while.. What can ya do? Theres always offline. Hit me up anytime...

and thanks to everyone for their prayers over the weekend. Im starting to feel much better but i have no energy whatsoever. Its hard for me to even talk above a normal speech level.... Im hoping it goes away. But i could be suffering from a immune disorder. I'll just keep resting up and if it doesnt get better soon then ill go see a doctor.

As well, thank you all for your support in this thread, yet again. I sure hope a lot of people ive met over the past 10 years come pay their respects here.

later

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sure thing Check, Jay right? Man I feel dumb for forgetting your real name. It's Jay isn't it? Or Don? lol

Anywho, yeah man. You bet. If you wanted to come by SI sometime, I know a great place we can hang my friends basement sooo roomy, 46 inch LED tv, pizza, beer mmm sound yummy? and I can tell my friends lol you thought I was good with combos? haaa..watch this guy :)

And we can play any and all MK's!!!

But yeah I know I said it already man, but hell yeah I'd want you as an MK team member/tester!! Oh man, sorry to hear about you not feeling well. Hope you feel better, definitely go to a doc if you don't feel better. Better to be safe then sorry know what I mean? but you're smart guy, I'm sure you'll do what you have to do.

:)

Great post, Pete. And yes, my name is Jason. Call me Jay/Check/Sodano/whatever you want! :)

Im looking forward to meeting you soon, Pete. I'll PM you my cell number and we'll finally do this after all these years. Very excited! You know i have a great deal of respect for you, MKF. You are a warrior, thick and through. I give you credit for all the shit youve put up with over the years and i appreciate the support since day one in that MK Deception combo thread :) Dont worry, i dont forget :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awe thanks dude :) that's a really nice thing to say, really appreciate that man :) are you feeling better man? Yeah, lol I try. One of the reasons why I love this site the best honestly is because there's no bs, drama about "post counts" or other trivial, dumb things you know?...it's just MK and til I can succeed in getting some local NYC people together one way or another, I'll continue to support MK, this site and all the people who live, breath for MK...god knows I do lol. But yeah man with all that other "shit" I do try to n ever give in or give up...I'm an Aries afterall, we're made pretty tough. :) lol

But sure Check, no prob :) that sounds like a plan. Even if you got to S.I. I would make sure you got picked up or something so that you didn't get lost, I could be your GPS one way or another lol. Just saying I'd be more then happy to help you out. Wow you remember way back man that's like 7 years ago? Damn...lol but yeah as soon as I saw and watched your vids I was like beyond impressed and like wow this guy should work for Midway(at that point in time I was thinking to myself) lol now WB.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Let me ask you this... how many votes will it take for a communities voice to be heard? We have 51 votes now in support of Check and I plan to get at least 100 before the year is over.

His YouTube has over one million hits with hundreds of hrs and thousands of videos to show for it.

We will yell out his name as loud as it takes. I support Check to test MK for NRS/WB Games.

My friend, i think the MKast was the voice of the community being heard. Of course it is a testament to my countless hours supporting MK, but like i keep saying in this thread: Without all your support, those hours would of dwindled, and i wouldn't be here right now.

I appreciate the 51 people who voted. Thanks guys. Pretty good so far.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I had seen a post a few days ago about MK shouts out to Check. Obviously I know who Check is but couldnt find the video of them shouting out until today.
I voted of course. Checks combos are simply the best...I really hope you get into the MKTeam. It would make MK better in the future.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
CHECK for the MK Team
100% for sure
and if your in
you know who to send the MK goodies :) lol