What's new

Match Footage I never left

Will Joker be a better character in IGUA2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I can't see them even consider releasing a massive DC game without including the most popular villain in comic book history. Zero chance Joker isn't in Injustice 2.
Even if they DARE not put him in (because they want him for DLC, trolling or whatever they think these days), the massive feedback of rage will make them include him with the first patch

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Even if they DARE not put him in (holding him for DLC, trolling or whatever they think these days), the massive feedback of rage will make them include him with the first patch
And if people don't think WB will make them put in that shitty looking Leto Joker as a skin, they're kidding themselves.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Do you guys even care about the story? The Joker's death was what set the story off and the most memorable part of the game's campaign. You don't need Joker to sell a game about the Justice League; we've already got Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman. Outside of the story, the distinction between hero and villain is irrelevant in a 1v1 fighting game. So leave Joker dead for some time; show us as fans the meaning of loss and that even an evil clown can be missed.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Do you guys even care about the story? The Joker's death was what set the story off and the most memorable part of the game's campaign. You don't need Joker to sell a game about the Justice League; we've already got Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman. Outside of the story, the distinction between hero and villain is irrelevant in a 1v1 fighting game. So leave Joker dead for some time; show us as fans the meaning of loss and that even an evil clown can be missed.
Uhhh no thank you. The Joker is one the most popular villains of all time! Lol. Not bringing him back would be as foolish as... killing Liu Kang haha

Even if they DARE not put him in (because they want him for DLC, trolling or whatever they think these days), the massive feedback of rage will make them include him with the first patch
cause that worked with Fujin. Right? The crossover demographic of die hard joker fans and fighting game enthusiasts probably isn't big enough to guarantee anything. And frankly I'd rather see small time dc characters than ANOTHER repeat triple A already in every form of media played out character.

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
The crossover demographic of die hard joker fans and fighting game enthusiasts probably isn't big enough to guarantee anything. And frankly I'd rather see small time dc characters than ANOTHER repeat triple A already in every form of media played out character.
If that's the case then ill take a smaller DC character in a lager role and joker BACK (playable) in a smaller one...the Joker fanbase is there dont sleep on it...

If that's the case then ill take a smaller DC character in a lager role and joker BACK (playable) in a smaller one...the Joker fanbase is there dont sleep on it...
im aware the joker has a fanbase. I'm also aware that literally not one person that's going to get this game(ever, not just at launch) is going to suddenly not get it if they can't main joker. Just like all the fujin fans, and the rain fans, and every other character main from every other fighting game ever.

omooba

fear the moobs
1) definitely coming back
2) i will love the jared leto skin fuck all y'all
3) he's supposed to be like bottom 2 right? i don't think he can be worse than bottom 2

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If Dark Knight Joker gets in, I'm maining him.

They did all his famous comic/Arkham skins last time.
This time they oughta do his TV/movie looks.

Default, Insurgency, Arkham, Tourist, Helmet.
(becomes...)
Classic, Cesar, Nicholson, Ledger, Leto.
it's like picking between the Clown, the 60's Clown, the crime boss, the anarchist, and the psychopath. Joker isn't just one face, same as Batman or Robin. They all come in many forms. And literally the only reason I never picked up Joker was because Heath's is the only one that would appeal to me enough to make him stick. I want that feeling of being the pure incarnation of chaos.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
cause that worked with Fujin. Right? The crossover demographic of die hard joker fans and fighting game enthusiasts probably isn't big enough to guarantee anything. And frankly I'd rather see small time dc characters than ANOTHER repeat triple A already in every form of media played out character.
wrong example, fujin sucks mate