What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Holy shit, Tolkeen found Kenshi's Toasty Boost. I can now die in peace.

Let me open the Kenshi vault and see what i have in there. I just shut off my game too, now it's time to turn it back on.

I would honestly say Kenshi's is FFF, because i did pretty much every input except FFF, UUU, DDD, BBB

Also note that Kenshi's fatality in MKD is FFBB

These are all possible as well (so far)

DFD
DFF
DFB

BFF
BFB
BFD
BDF

FFD
FFB
FFU
FBF
FDD

FDF
FDB
FBB
FDB

Kenshi Toasty Boost

done same way as scorp sek rai rep... just mashed FB.

Yes, i mashed with Forward first because i felt that Tolkeen was right on that one.

The rest is either:

FDF
BFD
FBD
DFB
DFD
BDF

Kenshi is not FFF3, BFD3, BDB3,

remaining inputs starting with Forward:

FFD
FFU
FBU
FBD
FDF
FDD
FDU
FUF
FUB
FUD
FUU

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Tolkeen Check nice were narrowing down the 1st DLC, i wonder will they share there own pattern or slot in normally in chart? wonder what order there face buttons will be also.
ill pop on my ps3 now

also Check i dont want to be "that guy" but u said a few pages back that u couldnt confirm kratos because of whatever buffering method you were using, was this a new method or the method you were using all along because maybe a jade/kano/csz input that has been dis-missed shouldnt of been?

1man3letters

Check JAP TONY-T TylerLantern

ok guys ive been at this all morning trying to make a toasty boost combo for baraka,
did it there but have no means to record so if one of you guys could try re-create this on film it would be awesome beyond awesome

did it on radien, sheeva might make it easier but it went like this if opponent is jumping at max height of jump d2 to get the reverse uppercut and catch them out of air with chop chop,enter toasty boost inputs during chop chop,then d4 into xray.

so it should look like this d2,bb1,uud3,d4~xray

i did this midscreen so there is the possibility of even more damage if you could get the reverse uppercut to have chop facing the corner and then 4 could replace the d4 (d2,bb1,uud3,4~xray)

any of you guys up for it???

JAP

Combo maker
Check JAP TONY-T TylerLantern

ok guys ive been at this all morning trying to make a toasty boost combo for baraka,
did it there but have no means to record so if one of you guys could try re-create this on film it would be awesome beyond awesome

did it on radien, sheeva might make it easier but it went like this if opponent is jumping at max height of jump d2 to get the reverse uppercut and catch them out of air with chop chop,enter toasty boost inputs during chop chop,then d4 into xray.

so it should look like this d2,bb1,uud3,d4~xray

i did this midscreen so there is the possibility of even more damage if you could get the reverse uppercut to have chop facing the corner and then 4 could replace the d4 (d2,bb1,uud3,4~xray)

any of you guys up for it???
Thanks man. but---first commands toasty boost DLC ok? :)

1man3letters

Thanks man. but---first commands toasty boost DLC ok? :)
yea sure, just that talk was happening about toasty boost combos i just had to try find a option for baraka lol
we still have kano,cs an jade to go aswell #willitneverend