What's new

i litertally can't do combos online with zatana

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I am not having a problem performing the combos. I am having issues getting a chance to start them. Seems that other character's normals are much faster than hers. I may just be spoiled maining Aman and GL. Any tips on quick starters or ones with decent reach?
Only thing I get is wakeup kicks into a combo

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
I am not having a problem performing the combos. I am having issues getting a chance to start them. Seems that other character's normals are much faster than hers. I may just be spoiled maining Aman and GL. Any tips on quick starters or ones with decent reach?
is it me or did she feel faster when you guys were practicing with her? online she seems ridicously slow compared to when I was practicing with her offline...

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
is it me or did she feel faster when you guys were practicing with her? online she seems ridicously slow compared to when I was practicing with her offline...
Yeah, that's because everyone else is super fast compared to her. But seriously you guys don't know what Zee has done to me. I dashed forward after a b3 during my Raven combo online. Seriously...she's changed my life.

Turn release check off. if you try to do trance after a 1,1 it's really strict and she ends up doing the bf1. but when you turn RC off, she hit's the trance almost every time. I was having this problem for a while and was also getting unintended bf2's before I turned it off.