What's new

i litertally can't do combos online with zatana

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
And I thought I was the only one having online probs with her, Offline im fine online my lord its a different story

Does anyone get a random levitate when trying to connect a J3 from a B3?
i get that and here split into 3 sometimes by accident when online

Well this is unfortunate :(

I didn't buy Zatanna and I don't know if I will, but i'm really sorry for all of her fans, I know I would be pissed if Zod had these problems... (Was very very excited for Zod, to clarify lol)

Really hope NRS fixes these issues for the Zatanna fans.

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
Well this is unfortunate :(

I didn't buy Zatanna and I don't know if I will, but i'm really sorry for all of her fans, I know I would be pissed if Zod had these problems... (Was very very excited for Zod, to clarify lol)

Really hope NRS fixes these issues for the Zatanna fans.
I'm hoping for a future patch for Zatanna

Elder God

Power!
Online mode is a very serious problem, no complete combos and most delay with the good connection, sessions expired, the game will dead after all dlc release, fix this or Injustice is dead before EVO 2014. attention NRS!!

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
why do some people have problems connecting combos with her online? I land them just about all the time. Not 1 problem getting out 38%-40% combos at all.

Though when I use to use MMH I always had problem connecting the B3 online though after DB1 lol.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Yeah I know with the lag but I really have no problem connecting the combos at all. Though people who do have problem connecting the combos online try to go into online practice mode with someone to adjust to the time online.
My only kinda of solution is don't do a jumping attack. B3 > dash > ender.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Mine. b21 > bf1 MB > b3 > dash > j2 > 223 > bf3
Hmmm interesting well this is one I usually do: b21~bf1 MB(sometimes BF3 MB), b3, j2, j1, 112~bf2

Have you tried maybe not doing the dash? I never attempted dashing during combos so it might work that way or instead of bf1 MB try bf3 MB and might be better for you. I never had a real problem connecting. Just got to get the timing to do it online. I usually get a friend to do the online practice mode with. That what I did when MMH first came out since was hard to connect his stuff online.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Hmmm interesting well this is one I usually do: b21~bf1 MB(sometimes BF3 MB), b3, j2, j1, 112~bf2

Have you tried maybe not doing the dash? I never attempted dashing during combos so it might work that way or instead of bf1 MB try bf3 MB and might be better for you. I never had a real problem connecting. Just got to get the timing to do it online. I usually get a friend to do the online practice mode with. That what I did when MMH first came out since was hard to connect his stuff online.
It's a million times easier with the dash (I've never dashed mid combo before either). And I have many different variations of startup. 3 > bf1 MB, 3 > bf3 MB, 223 > bf3 MB, b21 > bf1 MB, etc.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
It's a million times easier with the dash (I've never dashed mid combo before either). And I have many different variations of startup. 3 > bf1 MB, 3 > bf3 MB, 223 > bf3 MB, b21 > bf1 MB, etc.

Hmmm never thought about that. Guess I usually never dash in mid combos because im afraid if I do jumping attack afterwards I will go over them. F211 I think would be good for set ups with the teleport and all.

Now just have to get down some fireball set ups. Do you find any use for her trait?

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Hmmm never thought about that. Guess I usually never dash in mid combos because im afraid if I do jumping attack afterwards I will go over them. F211 I think would be good for set ups with the teleport and all.

Now just have to get down some fireball set ups. Do you find any use for her trait?
Online it's dumb. Unless you're against like flash.

I am not having a problem performing the combos. I am having issues getting a chance to start them. Seems that other character's normals are much faster than hers. I may just be spoiled maining Aman and GL. Any tips on quick starters or ones with decent reach?