What's new

I HAVE FINALLY CRACKED IT!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
What I can't understand is why an international jet-setter super model actor like freshprince2 has to resort to advertising on a dating site to find a girl...

freshprince2 from Southend England.

http://www.flirtbox.co.uk/freshprince2

Ha,

I don't feel there is need for me to say anything more on the topic of Freshprince2, except, that ladies and gentlemen, is how to counter troll a troll.

My work here is done, I shall never return to this thread. It couldn't have ended more perfectly.

Thead

Noob
I don't get it, why is ANYONE rising to this guy? He gets his kicks by watching people get seriously angered and pissed off over the internet, and you know why? Because that shit is funny, it's dumb as fuck to get angry over somebody on the internet who bears absolutely zero influence on your life.

Let him be the fucking jesus stud superstar he is and ignore him, if he harasses you in anyway just report until he's banned.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't get it, why is ANYONE rising to this guy? He gets his kicks by watching people get seriously angered and pissed off over the internet, and you know why? Because that shit is funny, it's dumb as fuck to get angry over somebody on the internet who bears absolutely zero influence on your life.

Let him be the fucking jesus stud superstar he is and ignore him, if he harasses you in anyway just report until he's banned.
Its all good advice, but our work here is finished. :)

Flagg

Noob
I look at those pics and see how in todays world, how it's encouraged for males to be demasculated as humanely possible.

Thread should probably be closed now.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
woah broskis boys and girls i dont need no site , tht was put wen i was in school manz dont need no site , sum1 in school did it in I.T and to this day i cant remove it cos i dont know the email or the password to logon, but i bet if i did get on , the girls would be frothing at the mouth, and tht was wen i was in school. THE FRESHPRINCE IS HERE and is owning right now
WTF did you even say just now...?

I didn't know toddlers could get on TYM.

Altaire

Noob
You make great points there. What can Raiden do though? Surely he has to try be more aggressive in this match than he usually would no? What can he do once he's in?

Also just checked out REO's Kabal chart and he has it at 6-4. I'm curious to know why that is as well.
I really don't understand this question. Everyone always asks "What can Raiden do?" Well... Poke? Play footsies? Start his offense, like any other character? If I asked "What can Cage do", I'd get a million answers. It's really quite simple.

NKZero

Noob
I really don't understand this question. Everyone always asks "What can Raiden do?" Well... Poke? Play footsies? Start his offense, like any other character? If I asked "What can Cage do", I'd get a million answers. It's really quite simple.
Well Raiden cannot sit around and turtle like he does in other matches. So how does Raiden approach this match-up vs Kabal? That's in essence what I want to know.

EDIT: never mind I didn't read your earlier post carefully enough.

By this calculation, you, having played over 10K games online only that is equal to 500 hours which is roughly 1.4 hours a day over the year that MK has been out. Which aint so bad.

Some of the stuff you missed out:

Tag fites
Possibility of players having multiple tags
Offline hours clocked on MK

Regards
The sensei