What's new

I have a fear of Zod already

I came across this:

"In the movie Superman II he also displayed telekinetic powers, able to levitate a police officer's gun into his hand."
(note I got it from Wikipedia & I haven't seen superman 2 in years so idk if that's true)

what if they turn Zod into kenshi 2.0!?!? ):
You think that's scary? He's better at hand to hand fighting then him.

"Zod possesses a detailed knowledge of military tactics, giving him an advantage over Superman's somewhat amateurish combat prowess. Zod was trained in fighting arts before receiving his abilities, while Superman is prone to battling his foes with the aid of his own."

Also four is death. And Freddy was four and he was OP.

And Zod is four so......

Skitzo

Noob
You think that's scary? He's better at hand to hand fighting then him.

"Zod possesses a detailed knowledge of military tactics, giving him an advantage over Superman's somewhat amateurish combat prowess. Zod was trained in fighting arts before receiving his abilities, while Superman is prone to battling his foes with the aid of his own."

Also four is death. And Freddy was four and he was OP.

And Zod is four so......

Freddy op LOL

If anything, third was death because Kenshi was way better

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
According to faded dreams who played him today for a minute he is bald with goatee , have badass intro/outro/super and sick trait
(as his trait he summons some monster from Fortress of Solitude). His dash is similar to black adams .
For real?

According to faded dreams who played him today for a minute he is bald with goatee , have badass intro/outro/super and sick trait
(as his trait he summons some monster from Fortress of Solitude). His dash is similar to black adams .
What's that thing that grabs Superman at the end of the Arcade and pulls him into the Phantom Zone? Is that what Zod is summoning?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
woah is this legit???

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
here are full quotes :
Only played for a minute. Saw no frame data, and barely used any specials. I will say that his dash is identical to Black Adam's, and his trait is pretty sick. Super and outro are awesome. lol
You know that monster in the Fortress of Solitude stage transition? He summons it, and it clings onto the opponent. From there, you can attack enemies with it for set-ups and combo extensions.
He's bald and has a goatee. In his super he just punches the opponent straight through the moon and back. His outro is him looking like a leader/boss in front of a huge crowd of people. Im def gonna get this dlc, and maybe play a more with him tomorrow when I go again.