What's new

I have a fear of Zod already

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I hate to break it to ya but thats regime superman outro but he will definitely have a kneel before me in a super move or his super.
imagine his super is just making you kneel before him for like 37% damage? LMAO
or atleast his throw, its goes like kneel before zod, then he kicks you or something like GL's throw.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm sorry but I will be genuinely upset if Zod can say anything other than "Kneel Before Zod".
He can say it loads of different ways, but it's the only thing he can say, like a pokemon and their name.
"Knee...kneel before Zod?"

But I would love it if it was used in a bunch of his clash quotes, like when he fights Regime Supes.
Super: Kneel before m-
Zod: THAT'S MY LINE!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
hopefully zod versus superman does not go like in this video
I don't know what the fuck I just watched but I'm being completely serious when I say this dude should probably be Zod's voice actor in the game.

Whoever they get couldn't be better.

Also, that costume for DLC.

Nah, it should be:

"I win! I ALWAYS win!"

(Can't believe there isn't a clip of that on YouTube.)
I actually agree with this totally but cannot go along with it. If KNEEL BEFORE ZOD is his intro, we'll never hear that shit.

Also, people are getting a lot of this wrong. His clash dialogue with damn near everyone should just be him saying "SILENCE!"

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'm sorry but I will be genuinely upset if Zod can say anything other than "Kneel Before Zod".
He can say it loads of different ways, but it's the only thing he can say, like a pokemon and their name.
"Knee...kneel before Zod?"

But I would love it if it was used in a bunch of his clash quotes, like when he fights Regime Supes.
Super: Kneel before m-
Zod: THAT'S MY LINE!
This. I don't want any other words coming out of his mouth.:p

Sasuga

Noob
Unblockable, 1 frame startup fullscreen hitbox and 100% damage teleport.

If that isn't gonna step up your game....!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
If Zod is a great zoner and can deal w/counter zoning, I am hoping m2dave can at least make multiple threads thanking NRS cause he had no problem making multiple threads criticizing them

King Contradiction

Nueb Member
Zod shall be the most OP character in fighting game history. Even if he is low tier, he is still the most OP character in the game. Why? Don't ask, just go with it. Btw, if there is no "Kneel before Zod" in MoS, I will be heavily disappointed.