What's new

I have a fear of Zod already

NRS is doing real good at making terrible characters sound very interesting to play. I'm imagining him to be somewhat like Z.W.E.I from SCV, and he was the dopest newcomer in that game imo (aside from Natsu's ass).

NOW IF ONLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKABLE WAS GIVEN THIS (supposed) MOVESET.

/rage: off

RYX

BIG PUSHER
NRS is doing real good at making terrible characters sound very interesting to play. I'm imagining him to be somewhat like Z.W.E.I from SCV, and he was the dopest newcomer in that game imo (aside from Natsu's ass).

NOW IF ONLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKABLE WAS GIVEN THIS (supposed) MOVESET.

/rage: off
Take your face.

And get it out of this thread.

Take your face.

And get it out of this thread.

Can't help it if the dude's only known for having facial hair and telling people to kneel before him when someone already does that in the game. This season pass definitely sucked, but they did a really good job on making the characters that almost no one wanted at all, fun to play.

You know what'd be funny? If the characters that people are actually requesting turn out to play the most boring possible. Like MMH is on SF4 Ryu tier of excitement, or Zatanna is like a really meh Raven or something. I would say "thats impossible", but GL and Sinestro turned out pretty lackluster compared to what they could've done...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Can't help it if the dude's only known for having facial hair and telling people to kneel before him when someone already does that in the game. This season pass definitely sucked, but they did a really good job on making the characters that almost no one wanted at all, fun to play.

You know what'd be funny? If the characters that people are actually requesting turn out to play the most boring possible. Like MMH is on SF4 Ryu tier of excitement, or Zatanna is like a really meh Raven or something. I would say "thats impossible", but GL and Sinestro turned out pretty lackluster compared to what they could've done...
I type two sentences.

You type two paragraphs. :16Bit

They should have put someone besides Lobo and Batgirl in. Neither of them are fun. We need Scarecrow and Black Manta.

I type two sentences.

You type two paragraphs. :16Bit

They should have put someone besides Lobo and Batgirl in. Neither of them are fun. We need Scarecrow and Black Manta.

lol

The Lobo not being fun is debatable, but I kinda agree about Babs. I was pretty vocal about her inclusion and was pretty disappoint when she was released. SCARECROW YES YES (even though the supposed Zod movelist kinda ruins his chances even further, since he summons stuff. Fear gas infection summoning crazy monsters n shit will never happen ;-; ). Manta is k, Aqua needs a villain anyway.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
lol

The Lobo not being fun is debatable, but I kinda agree about Babs. I was pretty vocal about her inclusion and was pretty disappoint when she was released. SCARECROW YES YES (even though the supposed Zod movelist kinda ruins his chances even further, since he summons stuff. Fear gas infection summoning crazy monsters n shit will never happen ;-; ). Manta is k, Aqua needs a villain anyway.
BLACK MANTA AND SCARECROW TOO LEGIT BRO.

I had a different idea to do stuff with fear gas to be honest. NRS should do it my way without any knowledge of what my way is.

raok81

Noob
Take away the spike like things off his face and put on goggles placed on the forehead and there you go of what his upper appearance looks like