What's new

I don't think it's only MK players looking forward to Injustice

SZSR

Noob
Yep, you got it. Pretty much the lot of them are just hungry for some teen titans characters.

The support's pretty good. I've noticed that at majors there is usually a lot of money in the pot for the game. At Illinois and NYC it has the most participants, and for ATL it's about average (don't know how it is in other states). There's also the fact that there are no other anime games, but P4U, in the main line-up for Evo, so I think it's safe to say it will get high turnout.
Are you an ATL player?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
In mexico, things seem positive. There seems to be some interest amongst the street fighter players down here. I'm just hoping the rest of my MK team gives it the chance that I will! One of my main guys is obsessed with League of Legends.

Why would a character being dead have any impact on their inclusion in the game?
Injustice Comic 8 implies that one of the former Teen Titans was caught in the blast in Metropolis. Considering Nightwing's concerned look at Raven and Raven's own forlorn expression, my best guess is that Beast Boy was killed by the bomb. Joker got punched through the chest. A lot easier to get over in comic books than being atomized.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Injustice Comic 8 implies that one of the former Teen Titans was caught in the blast in Metropolis. Considering Nightwing's concerned look at Raven and Raven's own forlorn expression, my best guess is that Beast Boy was killed by the bomb. Joker got punched through the chest. A lot easier to get over in comic books than being atomized.
Starfire? Kid Flash? Aqualad? Red Robin? Superboy? Wonder Girl? Solstice?

Irockz

Possibly, but Raven wasn't romantically attached to any of them. Sure, she smooched Starfire, but she was evil at the time. That's why I bring up Beast Boy.
Nightwing was also very concerned. He didn't have a romantic relationship with Gar.

because they're the only two members of the Titans there.
What's Cyborg then, chopped liver? No, if it weren't someone important to Raven, it would've been a shared glance. Throughout the entire scene, her gaze seems directed downwards like she is sad, depressed, or troubled, while Dick gives her a very knowing glance.

Irockz

What's Cyborg then, chopped liver? No, if it weren't someone important to Raven, it would've been a shared glance. Throughout the entire scene, her gaze seems directed downwards like she is sad, depressed, or troubled, while Dick gives her a very knowing glance.
As of New 52? Never a member of the Titans.

As of New 52? Never a member of the Titans.
As of Injustice? New 52 doesn't exist. Seriously. Look at the comic, look at the game. This is NOT New 52. Joker has his face, Superman banged Lois instead of Wonder Woman, and Raven isn't sporting a stupid looking feather-mask. So yes. Cyborg is a former Titan.

Irockz

As of Injustice? New 52 doesn't exist. Seriously. Look at the comic, look at the game. This is NOT New 52. Joker has his face, Superman banged Lois instead of Wonder Woman, and Raven isn't sporting a stupid looking feather-mask. So yes. Cyborg is a former Titan.
This isn't New Earth either. This is it's own self-contained universe.

RoGE

Noob
Get out!

And never come back!
Truth hurts

edit: Also keep in mind that just because I say something is trash, doesn't always mean it's the bad kind of trash. MvC2 is a fun broken masterpiece with all sorts of messy stuff, a game like MKD is just dodo.