What's new

I Challenge the best of the best PS3 Banes

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Kyle I like you bro but grow the fuck up. On the low? I'm telling you straight up how I feel I'm not hiding shit lol.

By doing work you mean get salty when you lose and dig yourself into a hole that they make fun of you for? Cause that's all that happened there bro... Especially with the "doctor stabs" thing.

You weren't "relentlessly shit talked" Kyle. They did troll you though. And you fueled the fire by getting mad and making it worse. Remember when we talked about it before? I said the same thing. Learn to brush it off and laugh man.
I shouldn't have to do that. By doing work I mean going to my local with my 2 evo finalists and actually winning. Doing well for that clan. But nah. This shit is dead take it to kik. Ron I'll run it with you when I'm online.

TKB

Noob
I shouldn't have to do that. By doing work I mean going to my local with my 2 evo finalists and actually winning. Doing well for that clan. But nah. This shit is dead take it to kik. Ron I'll run it with you when I'm online.
Lol. Well let me know if you ever want games, I'll gladly fight you man. Hopefully you and Ron can help settle the "bane vs lex" matchup.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Lol. Well let me know if you ever want games, I'll gladly fight you man. Hopefully you and Ron can help settle the "bane vs lex" matchup.
Totally down to play you on ps3 as well, my 4's connection is all kinds of shitty so that's gone. I've been running the matchup a lot with redraptor and would like to see how you've progressed since that last set some months ago

Reactions: TKB

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I'm online in a few hours to play a long set with biohazard, I can give you a set before that though if you want.
Nah, I just started back playing not too long ago. Wouldn't be competitive. I'm just curious to see tops play so that we can know how to matchup really goes. I'm at work, atm anyway.

I wouldn't mind adding you tho, just to be able to get future Lex EXP. If your FL isn't full it's chief713 on PSN and AvG FreeHUGS on XBL. I play on PS3/4 and 360.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nah, I just started back playing not too long ago. Wouldn't be competitive. I'm just curious to see tops play so that we can know how to matchup really goes. I'm at work, atm anyway.

I wouldn't mind adding you tho, just to be able to get future Lex EXP. If your FL isn't full it's chief713 on PSN and AvG FreeHUGS on XBL. I play on PS3/4 and 360.
Welcome back, brother.
You were missed

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man

I'll add you on PS3 (oNe87_Dread)

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Welcome back, brother.
You were missed
Thanks man. Went back to SF for awhile and I've come away a more patient and cerebral grappler player. Curious to see how it translates to Bane play.

I'll add you on PS3 (oNe87_Dread)
Sounds good. Won't lie, since Destiny dropped I've been almost completely MIA from FG's, but if when I see you on I'll ask for a FT5-FT10. Thanks man.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm on, whenever you're ready @DreadKnight1 .
Be mindful its been a while since I've played so I'll likely be terrible.

Oh, and open challenge to anyone else who wants to free-up my Bane online.
I'll take on anyone, really. cept @Rally Jackson since I have more seeding points than him.

Last edited:

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I'm on, whenever you're ready @DreadKnight1 .
Be mindful its been a while since I've played so I'll likely be terrible.

Oh, and open challenge to anyone else who wants to free-up my Bane online.
I'll take on anyone, really. cept @Rally Jackson since I have more seeding points than him.
Sorry, I arranged to play with biohazard but I'll give you a long set next.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
I claim the best bane on ps3 in the name of this forum. When I lose:
Seriously Im on for some mathes with bane if anyone wants to play. i cant judge for myself how good i am.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
@RM_Biohazard vggs and awesome casuals, in case you were wondering I mained lex but only secondary Zod and MMH. From our competitive lex-bane sets I think you'll agree lex doesn't lose 3-7, aside from knockdown lex does give bane trouble. I'd say ill say 6-4 for lex or maybe 5.5-4.5 @The Great One. What was that bane glitch we saw on stryker's??? It was a bit of a wtf moment for me,I didn't know bane had an invisible level 3 lex shield.:DOGE

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
@RM_Biohazard vggs and awesome casuals, in case you were wondering I mained lex but only secondary Zod and MMH. From our competitive lex-bane sets I think you'll agree lex doesn't lose 3-7, aside from knockdown lex does give bane trouble. I'd say ill say 6-4 for lex or maybe 5.5-4.5 @The Great One. What was that bane glitch we saw on stryker's??? It was a bit of a wtf moment for me,I didn't know bane had an invisible level 3 lex shield.:DOGE
Can someone exsplain that? I feel like it's a really bad joke that I don't get

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Thanks man. Went back to SF for awhile and I've come away a more patient and cerebral grappler player. Curious to see how it translates to Bane play.

Sounds good. Won't lie, since Destiny dropped I've been almost completely MIA from FG's, but if when I see you on I'll ask for a FT5-FT10. Thanks man.
Who do you play in SF? 'Gief?